Hi there! I'm fairly new to this forum and will be updating my profile later on, but here to go:

I'm 29, from East Anglia and work on the railway. I was never normally a shy person but the following had knocked my confidence back a lot.

I've just come out of an 8 year relationship where I didn't take the news very well. I was off work for 5 weeks and suffered with stress that I didn't even know the human body could take. It was not expected and my ex just said one night that he had been having thoughts for the last few weeks and he just couldn't hack it anymore. Now he's already moved on and with someone so what ever happened there is in the past, and I'm happy for him that he's doing well. We will be remaining as friends, purely because we have so many mutual friends between us it would be impossible to ignore one another.

All above, it's safe to say I'm getting over the fact that now I'm a single man and 'back on the market'.

Me and my ex both enjoyed sagging and mainly sagging in tracksuits, like the chavy bad man look sort of thing. When we were with one another, we used to just chill on the sofa with our joggers low and feel one another up. It's that sort of stuff I'm missing the most. I not the type that openly sags in public but when I'm at home then it's all I ever do tbh.

I'm not say, very active and just want someone I can call my partner again. I just miss the fact that I haven't got anyone to call every so often and just cuddle up to and especially admire sagging. 

Been looking around this site and wish I found it sooner!

• Love 2