Anyone cumming in boxers while sagging?

11 hours ago, saggerpat said:

Hey guys, just wondering who likes to cum in underewear while sagging or just in boxers. Let me know or add some files 😉

24F117F3-2723-408E-A563-17A025D2A51A.jpeg

EB3D2B82-E10A-4C8C-9029-16A0CA7A1F14.jpeg

31B7CFA5-3158-40E7-968C-A2FF6C5345BF.jpeg

I cum in mine all the time 😏

Btw, you give nice head 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

I Mostly have wet dreams and I do tend to cum in my boxers and pajamas when I’m in bed, then I go to the bathroom and head back to my room to change my underwear, cause I’m not used to leaving the feeling of cum or wet stuff on, unless that’s all I have lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, southpoleCUM said:

I often use to cum in my Calvins or Hollister briefs💦 thats just what they are made for, to tease our cocks and catch our cum 🤤 I just love it.
In my case wearing hot underwear in bed also causes intense wet dreams sometimes🥵💦

Too right. I came not once, not twice, not three but four times today in my sexy navy Ralph Lauren trunks.

The tightness of a boner in that confined space & the sticky residue in the aftermath is priceless 😋 💦

Ran out of steam.. rock on tomorrow hehe 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 10/17/2022 at 6:18 PM, Admiralolsen said:

I don’t like the mess so I cum into an old dirty pair that I can throw in the laundry.  

I getcha. Is this like what Americans mean by an old or dirty sock as expressionism? Thanks 

42 minutes ago, Emohotboy said:

Would like so badly to suck u until you cum inside my mouth 👄 

I'll drop every last ounce that my manhood can spare to satisfy your request & pleasure. 

Do you swallow? 👅 Hope so 🤪

On 10/16/2022 at 10:05 PM, Lee249 said:

Too right. I came not once, not twice, not three but four times today in my sexy navy Ralph Lauren trunks.

The tightness of a boner in that confined space & the sticky residue in the aftermath is priceless 😋 💦

Ran out of steam.. rock on tomorrow hehe 

Fukk yeah dudes gonna cum every time in me piss stained OUTTOX leather undie while sagging extremy low and smoking like hell

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 11/22/2022 at 2:37 PM, UnderwearMen96 said:

My friend loves.Today while watching a movie,stroking his sag,at one point I felt a wet spot on his black CK.He didn't mind,so I started stroking the area intensely,when I felt him fill his CK`s with cum 😊

Haha did the same a few weeks ago! Only he wore white CKs so his cum was super visible afterwards xD

• Like 2
  • Love 2