there’s a netflix movie it’s a recreation of Shes All That, but this one is called He’s All That. there’s one sagging scene in it

link to movie trailer: 

sagging is at 0:51 to 0:57

there’s only that one sagging part in it the rest is just blah blah who am i gonna take to prom blah blah stuff 

B88A9EA0-3F82-4F42-A795-56A932DF8F81.jpeg

86841F41-F403-48E3-94A9-F9FDDAD12EB0.png

0AECFF3C-C13D-4C94-AECF-3DFF8FD5C1B6.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

In the movie She’s the Man, during the kissing booth fight scene, the guy in the purple shirt changes underwear during the fight 😆 I pointed it out to my friend in high school and she was like “that’s how I know you’re gonna be gay,” and yeah she called it lol. It was like noticing the Starbucks cup in Game of Thrones for me like continuity people!! Why’d you go from black boxer briefs to white boxers lol 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2022 at 4:43 PM, bs27 said:

In the movie She’s the Man, during the kissing booth fight scene, the guy in the purple shirt changes underwear during the fight 😆 I pointed it out to my friend in high school and she was like “that’s how I know you’re gonna be gay,” and yeah she called it lol. It was like noticing the Starbucks cup in Game of Thrones for me like continuity people!! Why’d you go from black boxer briefs to white boxers lol 😆 

Perhaps they re-shot the scene the next day 😂