15 hours ago, SaggingAllDay said:

For those who wear loose boxer shorts, what way does your junk hang? Mine's always hung down to the left.

Doesn't the same apply to boxer briefs? Sometimes left, sometimes right it depends how they swing 😁

On 11/3/2022 at 1:24 PM, Lee249 said:

Doesn't the same apply to boxer briefs? Sometimes left, sometimes right it depends how they swing 😁

My bad! I can honestly count on one hand how many times I've worn boxer briefs in my life! I didn't realize that was the case for them too. I just thought with those you could just position it however felt comfortable and it would stay. With my boxer shorts I can situate it however I want, but it always ends up down and on the left.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 11/6/2022 at 6:18 AM, SaggingAllDay said:

My bad! I can honestly count on one hand how many times I've worn boxer briefs in my life! I didn't realize that was the case for them too. I just thought with those you could just position it however felt comfortable and it would stay. With my boxer shorts I can situate it however I want, but it always ends up down and on the left.

Yeah, I never gave it much thought tbh because your p***s just hangs & swings from whatever position you put in from the moment you dress.

I'm deffo more comfortable when it's up though 😋

4 hours ago, Admiralolsen said:

I don’t like the feeling of being loose.  I also love the feeling of tight underwear. 

Agreed. Boxers are great but you risk your junk falling out (happened to me on occasion) I won't expand on that.

2 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

I used to wear tighter boxer briefs for running.  Now, I don't care much but am in boxer briefs and briefs often.

Briefs are ok but strange to wear underneath jeans or sweats because I'm used to being 'covered' like in short terms down below. I love that feeling over the top half onto thighs. 

13 hours ago, shirtsagger said:

A Norwegian politician said once that most people have theirs p***s on left side therefore most people are dealing with parties on left

Perhaps this is changed 🤨

Well if the parties have changed hands then they now deal with the right 😁

• Haha 1