I tend to smoke more cigarettes when i'm out drunk. I can get through half a pack easily in a night on the piss with the lads.

Smoking doesn't faze me all that much really. The weakness is when others "spark up" during a binge which makes myself think.

• 1 month later...

I suppose it's off-putting because the smoker's clothes can stink of cigarettes. If you kiss the other half their breath will also inevitably smell fowl.

I've met people who aren't bothered about smokers so i guess it's based on personal perspective. Some non- smokers are turned on.

You guys must have heard in the news about Australia haha :P

• 6 years later...

1. When and why did you start smoking? 17, asked my friend for one because I was curious and thought it's cool

2. What are your favorite brands? Winston blue and red

3. Do you smoke and sag at the same time? Of course, I love it

4. What type(s) of underwear do you sag in? Boxer briefs mostly

• Like 2

1. When and why did you start smoking? 15, stole from my brother

2. What are your favorite brands? Camel

3. Do you smoke and sag at the same time? The thought of sagging makes me light up; putting my pack in my pocket allow me to adjust my sag

4. What type(s) of underwear do you sag in? boxers

• Like 4
On 2/13/2019 at 6:30 AM, smokesagg said:

glad to see the smoking-bashing stopped. 

Well we could bash it up again if you want. And no, not really tbh. Never understood the fascination of having a *** when you sag. If it's you... Then it's you i suppose.

I can't stand e-cigarettes it too harsh on my lungs I also smoke weed too because I have a prescription for medical marijuana because medical marijuana is legal in my state of Illinois I smoke 2 packs of Newport's no problem try one e-cigarette I was puking my brains out

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

1. When and why did you start smoking? I started smoking in High School when I was 14 years old. 

2. What are your favorite brands? Marlboro Red 100‘s

3. Do you smoke and sag at the same time? Yep. 

4. What type(s) of underwear do you sag in? Tight boxers, wide boxers, BB shorts... 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If I said I condemned it, then I would be a hypocrite! Gave it up a long time ago.

Words to the wise 👉 If you smoke for the long haul. Just make sure you guys know the risks. All four of my grandparents died from some form of Cancer.

I got quit early myself & started fundraising to strive & hopefully inspire others. 

It may be fun now, but think down the line the effect illness can have on not just you, but anyone in your circle. Cancer is a nasty f*cker that drains your life then takes it away.

I smoked for 10 years (mostly because of my mum & dad getting divorced) then job loss through stress it was hell.

I do understand on a personal level what it is like x 

• 6 months later...

I smoked for 38 yrs when I got out of prison just the taste of them almost made me puke I haven't had a smoke in 3 1/2 years hey I'm not a hater I did smoked but when I got to my clothes after not smoking for that long and smelled them Jesus Christ it was nasty as hell I love saggers that I do know who smoke it's sexy  but I don't miss the cost or dat smell anymore so a tip if you can stop now while your young the better your feel ,no more morning hacking,no more paying out the ass for a pack,no more people bumming all the time off you ,more money you can use to buy more sagging goodies for yourself to look more sexy than you already are sorry for the storybook message