• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can add that I'm also adult, reactions are not that special

i don't have any, but i think on the tongue is really cool

Posted Images

How long does it take a normal lobe peircing to heal?

If you mean the internal injury in the hole mine is completely healed since about yesterday that is 1 week after the piercing. However I didn't feel anything since the 2nd day unless I touched it, and how I don't feel anything even if I touch it.

If you meant the hear returning to normal after you remove the piercing I have absolutely no clue.

I hear they do it with a hollow needle that's like a tiny version of the thing you use to get the core out of an apple.
Wow if they actually remove a part of your skin it will probably hurt a lot harder than just piercing a hole it in - which really doesn't hurt much, as I already said - the major problem was that I fainted and not in the lobe itself.

Really? I heard (at least according to Wikipedia :) ) that the hollow-needle piericings hear faster because they actually make a hole for the piercing instead of just pushing tissue out of the way. They're not used everywhere, though.

By the way, Laz, I like the new tounge stud a lot more. It looks less like it was done with and anvil and a big hammer

So now it's done, I've got a ring pierced in my left lobe.

To my big surprise it hurted more on the head the on the lobe, in fact I almost fainted for 15 minutes.

I wonder what will be everyone's reactions...

Well done Fabik in getting it pierced. You'll have to post a picture of it for us! Have you ahd many comments from family and friends?

I don't have any. In regards to piercings i think they're kinda cool. It's like tatoos isn't it? People are sceptical when it comes to how many or what bits are done or whatever. I have no issue with piercings, it just happens i've got friends who have loads of them. Everyone has their thing and if that's yours then do it :-D

Well done Fabik in getting it pierced. You'll have to post a picture of it for us! Have you ahd many comments from family and friends?

Yes, many. My dad don't quite like it, my mom was somehow neutral and the rest of my familty found it cool, especially both of my grandmas to my surprise, and when it come for friends some of my friends find it cool and others annoys me with it a bit and some didn't anything special, well there was all kind of reactions !

I've actually started thinking of getting a Prince Albert. I know it sounds crazy, but from what I've heard they heal up fast and they don't hurt all that much because getting it is so fu*king terrifying you're system's flooded with endorphins by the time the needle goes in.

I also found this video. This guy's reaction is hilarious.

This video is safe for work... as long as you turn it down :)

I've actually started thinking of getting a Prince Albert. I know it sounds crazy, but from what I've heard they heal up fast and they don't hurt all that much because getting it is so fu*king terrifying you're system's flooded with endorphins by the time the needle goes in.

I also found this video. This guy's reaction is hilarious.

This video is safe for work... as long as you turn it down :)

A friend of mine has one, and his experience was just as you described...it healed quickly and the pain was tolerable.

• 11 months later...