I had my first 'wet' experience today. Before I found this site, the idea had never even occoured to me, but lately I'd been wondering about getting wet. Today I was wearing my baggy jeans and hoodie and my etnies. It was raining, and I started walking through puddles instead of aroud them. When the hems of my jeans started to get dark, I could feel my c**k pushing against my belt:) wearing bball shorts instead of boxers helped.

Later I was in the bathroom, and suddenly the shower caught my eye. It was coiled almost coyly around the tap. An idea, a crazy, impractical, exciting idea formed as I looked at it. I opened the door to leave, then thought "Why the **** not?"

I stepped into the bath and turned it on. I got my baggys really soaked. I couldn't believe how horny it was. I pulled my c**k out over my belt and started to jack off as I sprayed my legs with the shower. Feeling it soak through the jeans and the skate shoes... **** yeah!

I ran into my room, took a few pictures that I'll upload later, and then finished the job with my throbbing ****. Shot a huge load into my bball shorts.

I just want to thank you guys for giving me the idea. It's not something I'll be able to do a lot, But I'm glad I did, and I definitely will do it again.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who like it wet?

gettin wet is so friggin good,,...couple pix from a vid my boy took of me...

Hey Thanx Swissagger! blushing here.. I was deffo thinking the same about the awesome time I had with you too, it was amazing... If only we had more time, I could have played all night/day/night.

Posted Images

Hey irishsagger, Gettin wet in my baggy saggin gear gets me worked up evry time. I went to the mall in my baggy gear the day it was raining crazy hard here. Went to the Game Stop, Virgin and food court for a burger. I was totally soaked draggin and saggin.. all the peeps were starin and makin comment. Walking home I got ,more soaked one dude even offered me a ride..I think he wanted more, said "dude u need to get out of them wet clothes." I didnt have my cam, so I put my same baggy gear on the next day and got in the shower. Heres a couple pix, till you get around to urs IrishS, can't wait! (Got a few more wet ones on my profile, soon as flameboard returns to mod)

post-6461-131542071907_thumb.jpg

post-6461-131542071914_thumb.jpg

post-6461-131542071921_thumb.jpg

post-6461-131542071928_thumb.jpg

post-6461-131542071937_thumb.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Irish...........Wow dude that is so sweet. I've been posting here for awhile about the freakin joy of getting wet. It's just so hot. I mean saggin your gear is hot and you just go about your business. But gettin all your gear soaked feels so good. Once you go out in the rain, step in a lake or pool, piss your baggies, you are committed and can't turn back. As you get wetter and wetter you just pop the biggest boner. There have been times when I'll pop the cork and cream my wet pants even without touching myself. Try putting some soap down your pants and get them all soapy. I just wish it could go on forever, but there comes a time to dry off and put on dry gear. Well at least for awhile. I usually shower in my boxers or bball shorts in the morning. Great way to get off and start your day. If you should get into pissin your pants, sometime try walking into the water up to just below your underwear and just stand there and hose the inside of your pants. It'll freakin drive you wild, or may be even better to do it with another hot dude.

Tell us more and enjoy!!

Great to hear other saggers like going wet! :P

It's so exciting going wet. The feeling of wet clothes is amazing. For me, rain is the best way to do.

While everybody else shelters for the rain I dont give a **** and get totally soaked cycling through the rain and take every puddle I can and stop under a broken drainpipe.

I really enjoy the rain but actually I like every way to get wet... and dirty... :D

• 1 year later...

Jace is a legend in getting wet and sagging. Him and his BF do it sooo good in the shower. It's a newish fetish for me. I bet it's more exciting and sexy when you're all sweaty and in need of a nice soaking :)

Edited by lee249
  • 2 weeks later...

In the summer i like to get the hose out and spray meself until my clothes are drenched through. Love the feeling of wet undies clinging to me ****.

I haven't tried sagging and swimming in my clothes yet. The nearest lake is ferry meadows, but i don't think you're allowed to! Would be great to do a bit of spontanaety tho.

I'm not a huge wet-thing fan, but I've been in fountains in summer after parties or just when it's really hot, and it feels amazing ! like the looks of ppl on your clinging clothes when you come out of the water :P

WICKED pics Jace! You look like a skater dancing in a bathtub lol. What's your BF name? It's cute that he snaps away like he does :)

heyy thanx, luis,, of course he was in there wit me right after the photo shoot..things got a lot steamy,,,

gettin wet is so friggin good,,...couple pix from a vid my boy took of me...

great hot pics, as always, jace!!

Last week I cycled twice through a winter storm with heavy rain. It was freakin cold but...

It's an amazing feeling when you cylce around all soaked and when your boxers started to get drenched too!! :P

Last week I cycled twice through a winter storm with heavy rain. It was freakin cold but...

It's an amazing feeling when you cylce around all soaked and when your boxers started to get drenched too!! :tongue_smilie:

Wow, you really are into getting wet, man ! I dunno in NL but here in Switzerland winter rains are so fuc*ink cold that I'd deffo get ill after cycling drenched wet outside !!

Wow, you really are into getting wet, man ! I dunno in NL but here in Switzerland winter rains are so fuc*ink cold that I'd deffo get ill after cycling drenched wet outside !!

thats why we love wetwet, he will throw himself on sword, freeze and get muddy for us in the name of wet sagging... :thumbup1: he is such a hottie