• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who like it wet?

gettin wet is so friggin good,,...couple pix from a vid my boy took of me...

Hey Thanx Swissagger! blushing here.. I was deffo thinking the same about the awesome time I had with you too, it was amazing... If only we had more time, I could have played all night/day/night.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, thanks for posting my vid here. I tried to upload vids of the 2 first sessions (pissing and cuming on my shirt) on saggerworld.tv but I think the files are to big. So when I have time, I will edit and upload them.

nice!..btw,  I think I recognize that red sox hat from when you were here...looks perfect on you.  good we didnt ruin that in the mudd.   :biggrin:

nice!..btw,  I think I recognize that red sox hat from when you were here...looks perfect on you.  good we didnt ruin that in the mudd.   :biggrin:

Thanks, yeah, I love this cap. By the way, did you see my message on saggerworld.tv? What do you think? Would be nice to have a muddy session in Boston again, but it's too far for this year.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a fun wet experience about a month ago in LA.  I headed to the beach just to check it out...my first time at a southern California beach.  As I walked around I saw a guy (probably mid-30s) and his girlfriend start to head to the water.  He was wearing sagging black track pants and boxer briefs.  He just headed right into the water not even thinking twice about getting his clothes wet.  As the waves hit him his sag would get lower and lower, but then he'd jack them back up and it'd happen all over again.  

I, of course excited and jealous, decided to partake as well.  I just took off my shirt and rolled up my jeans to just beneath the knee, took off my belt and headed to the water.  I was wearing Uniqlo jeans and grey Calvin Klein boxer briefs. I played around in the surf a bit getting my pants wetter and wetter, until I just waded all the way in.  Because I had no belt, my pants sagged quite a bit.  But I didn't care as I was in the presence of another sagger  :biggrin:

Summer is coming...anyone else have any good stories?

theme parks are a great opportunity to get really wet well. I spent last week with my classmates in one and in the end I was soaked to the boxershort. Of course I was sagging all the same. =D

My white t-shirt may not have been the right choice for this. But get soaked in theme park was still great.^^ Would recommend to all.

Edited by BenniS