Guest wetsagger88

theme parks are a great opportunity to get really wet well. I spent last week with my classmates in one and in the end I was soaked to the boxershort. Of course I was sagging all the same. =D

My white t-shirt may not have been the right choice for this. But get soaked in theme park was still great.^^ Would recommend to all.

Yeah I love going to a themepark on a hot day and just riding waterrides again and again. Love the feeling of getting more wet until I'm completely soaked.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who like it wet?

gettin wet is so friggin good,,...couple pix from a vid my boy took of me...

think u peeps know how i feel bout dis....

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

They must have been FREEZING!

BUT me being all the grown up here, Kids dont try this at home! It can be VERY dangerous haha!

i have to agree with flamey here guys if you wanna do it  go to a polar bear dip which is a supervised event and there is trained professionals there to help if anything goes wrong. hypothermia can be deadly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah mc as you call him definitely likes to get wet. I got wet with him once. It was my first time doing it too.

nice, u got any pix??  would be hott to see.

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...