dragonz

sagging in general...

Hey guys, I was wondering what motivates you guys to sag?? I'm not saying it is a bad thing or whatever because I find saggers attractive and whatnot but, I was also wondering if it uncomfortable to sag as one's pants/shorts are hanging below or very close to the bottom of their ass.

I find it really comfortable and also a rather hot feeling knowing that guys might be looking at me sagging and my boxers and things, the pulling up bit doesnt bother me at all, infact i dont even notice that i have to do it, its just a natural thing now. Also if you get ure belt just right you dont have to pull them up as the sag stays in the perfect place anyway.

Guest Fabik

Sagging a little can be very confortable, but sagigng below the ass I find it terribly impractical as it's always falling off BUT HOWEVER it's terribly hot too. (that's why I just do that at home when I get horny, not in public).

I like guys who sag below their asses in public of course.

Fair enough all the points you guys have made seem to be valid I guess it is just hard for me to wrap my head around why people do it but, if it is comfortable and whatnot then it makes sense...

Guest Fabik
Also if you get ure belt just right you dont have to pull them up as the sag stays in the perfect place anyway.

I'd like to get a nice sagging guy teaching me exacly how to do this IRL :P :p

Yeah, its kinda awkward for everyone to stare, but I dunno, its so common nowadays that people don't really care. It gets really embarrassing when someone tells you to pull 'em up. Anyway, yeah dude its so ******* comfortable I can even being to express it lol. As for them always falling down, thats what a belt is for, like I sag my pants, and then tighten the belt so the sag stays permanent.

Guest Fabik

This doesn't really works on me - it stays for like 4-5 steps but then I'd have to pull up. It'll only work if I tight my belt like crazy but then it's terribly inconfortable and completely loose the amazing "free" fell of the sagging pants down your hip.

PS : - What I found the hottest is guys just walking with their pants below their asses. This is crazy hot as you can see the saggy back pockets moving.

I sag at a bit of an angle in my jeans. It's more comfortable that way because my belt buckle isn't so tight around my c**k. Try that. In my bball shorts, I sag more evenly because I like the feeling of the elastic waistband around my ****...

so for the past 2-3 weeks i have been trying out the whole sagging thing by not wearing a belt as that works better for me lol and i find that i dont mind a bit of a sag probably 1-2 inches low but when it starts getting lower than that it feel uncomfortable because i can feel it sliding off my butt and i dont want my pants to fall in public lol so all in all as people have pointed out before it is quite comfortable to sag when it is "done right". :)

ummm . . . i'm guessin' ur kinda new to the sagging "art" and, like most of us have been, are a little self-conscious

about how you THINK you may look to others. Don't worry about it. The bottom line is: u have 2 do wot ur happy/comfortable

with.

so. u think u get along better without a belt, but still, ur worried about ur jeans falling down.

#1 - remember that pulling ur jeans up now and then can be a requirement of sagging. (Think about it - it also happens a lot

if you're not sagging).

#2 - Belts are adjustable. They can also look hot. Find the place where u want the pants at this time and set the belt to help hold them there. (U may still have to pull up a little now and then - don't worry about it.)

#3 - As time goes on, you will become more and more comfortable with sagging lower and lower.

Guest Fabik

Well, I have been into sagging for 2-3 years now but I still feel the same as dragonz. I can definitely sag a little with no worries, but a full sag in public isn't much my thing.

Sure I did it a few times but didn't feel "comfortable" in it, on the other hand I was feeling very stressed so I guess it's better to sag less and feel better in it. It's sad, but a "whole" sag is a "home alone" thing for me.

thanks for the tips on how to wear a belt and all i am mostly going belt-less as i have not yet had time to go out and buy one lol. about me being self conscious about what people think when they see my sag is i could care less what they think lol. as i live by a policy if i dont know you, you dont know me ergo what you think about me has no relevance to what i am doing/wearing or whatever to what i will be doing/wearing. if that makes any sense lo l :)

Guest Fabik

I started beltless too (I used to just never wear belts), but I noticed that sags are MUCH hotter with belts, and it's also MUCH more practical...

Without a belt you're forced to either always sag with a pair of jeans (as they'll fall immediately) or never sag, because they're too tight and will just hold without any belt.

With a belt you can select the degree of tightness of it, and the height of your sag, so it's practical in all situations.

What motivates me to sag? Well the sensation of my pants slowly sliding down my hips. I love the feeling and the look of underwear showing occasionally. I usually dont wear my pants off my butt, i usually wear them half way down more or less. Its comfortable especially if the jeans fit right or a belt is worn to make them slowly fall but not too fast. I havent sagged off my butt. I wear briefs so the most i go is 3/4 the way down which i admit, it is a bit unsettling but pulling them up soon after makes things feel good again.