maverick311

younger with older

do you think that it is a good thing that there are a lot of younger guys who would prefer to be with older men..

and do you think that older men would prefer younger to keep their youth.. or ???

would love to hear a few opinions...

Guest Tucan
do you think that it is a good thing that there are a lot of younger guys who would prefer to be with older men..

and do you think that older men would prefer younger to keep their youth.. or ???

Only in your fantasies dude...I have no desire to be with some old guy...gives me the creeps...sure hope you dont act on those misguided thoughts...we have enough of those kind out there.

Only in your fantasies dude...I have no desire to be with some old guy...gives me the creeps...sure hope you dont act on those misguided thoughts...we have enough of those kind out there.

well my friend.. you need to look at reality.. I am not refering to underage at all..

I am talking about full adult status..

KIDS.. are kids.. NOT younger men..

I would never want to be with a kid..

I believe that I am refering to in MOST areas.. 18+ ..

In Brazil and Crotia age of consent in 14. The average age of consent worldwide is 16. I doubt one would consider Brazil a nation of pedophiles. Just the same leaving the underage kids and puberty issue aside why wouldn't one want to be with a younger guy? Young people are always with young people and groan at the thought of dating "older" people. That's because youth have more energy and more spunk. They have the look of youth vitality. Most of the great artists painted youth or versions and visions of youth.

I think we need to stop this kind of negativity that surround what is normal human sexual attraction and stop hiding it or denying it because it eats you up inside. We need to have a serious dialogue about human sexuality and what it means to be human. So we can curb the ageism and sexism and even racism that runs rampant in this country. Love should never be defined by a law it should be defined by ones own feelings plan and simple.

Abraham Lincoln said, "I do good. I Feel good. I do Bad I feel bad. That is my religion." That is my religion too.

Guest jjallrm
In Brazil and Crotia age of consent in 14. The average age of consent worldwide is 16. I doubt one would consider Brazil a nation of pedophiles. Just the same leaving the underage kids and puberty issue aside why wouldn't one want to be with a younger guy? Young people are always with young people and groan at the thought of dating "older" people. That's because youth have more energy and more spunk. They have the look of youth vitality. Most of the great artists painted youth or versions and visions of youth.

I think we need to stop this kind of negativity that surround what is normal human sexual attraction and stop hiding it or denying it because it eats you up inside. We need to have a serious dialogue about human sexuality and what it means to be human. So we can curb the ageism and sexism and even racism that runs rampant in this country. Love should never be defined by a law it should be defined by ones own feelings plan and simple.

Abraham Lincoln said, "I do good. I Feel good. I do Bad I feel bad. That is my religion." That is my religion too.

I have to agree with what is said above....no one is saying going after young kids, but young men who are old enough and mature enough to make this decision on their own so be able to do so. And what do you consider old? Is someone in their 30's dating/looking at someone in their lower 20's wrong? Who decides this for them? Should they be able to make that decision on their own?

I am in my late 30's, don't think that I am that unattractive, and I don't think I act like I am closer to 40 then 20, but maybe I do.....is it wrong to find a 23 year old attractive or be interested in dating someone around that age? I would hope not, but I am sure there will always be those whose only answer is "you need to stay within your own age group to date or soemthing is wrong with you."

No, I 100% don't think that young guys should be with old(er) guys. And I know there are a few, but not a lot.

Older guys who choose younger guys are just pedophiles in my point of view. It is way more (and different) then to keep their youth. So, no.

Guest convaircrazy

It's really a matter of taste...some younger guys LIKE older guys and vice versa...live and let live, as long as it's consensual and legal.

It's really a matter of taste...some younger guys LIKE older guys and vice versa...live and let live, as long as it's consensual and legal.

thanks for your input.. I guess its all a matter of who people are.. as I tried to say before.. I am not a pedo.. I prefer guys who are of age.. and consentual.. Please bare that in mind when you say what you say..

I am not looking for little kids.. I am refering to older boys and older men..

thanks

Guest Tucan
Tucan seems to have something against ever one around here so dont fell bad.

I dont have something against everyone around here..just pedophiles. Plain and simple. Dont be so narrow minded Agent7...and i might point out that member "Brandon" shares my opinion on this matter... btw, i'm not the one editing peoples opinions on here.

Guest tealc007

It is cool that younger guys want to be with older guys but how young with how old are refering too?

Guest tealc007

wow wait till Brandon gets older and he wants to be with an attractive younger guy then he'll remember this.

Guest Agent7

When I think of older guys being with younger guys I think of 17/18 being with 13/14/15.. 24 is the max.. I dont think any one over 25 should be with any one under 20... its just werid.. and kinda sick.

When I think of older guys being with younger guys I think of 17/18 being with 13/14/15.. 24 is the max.. I dont think any one over 25 should be with any one under 20... its just werid.. and kinda sick.

I guess you have never experienced it .. so you would not know..

but there are younger guys who really do want to be with older.. and I do mean over 18 and

but each to their own opinion..

YOU have yours and I have mine I guess.

and what is "kinda sick" to you.. may be something a younger guy wants to do..

so each to their own i guess..

you have a right to your opinion.. and so do I..

good luck when you get older..

Guest BigMike513

Agent7: This is an older guy talking here. When I was a teenager, anyone over 20 had one foot in the grave. The older you get, the farther away "old age" gets! Age differences diminish as people learn to appreciate a person for who and what they are, not just sexual attraction between two hot bodies. I do know several gay couples in LTRs where the age difference is greater than ten years. One man I used to work with met his partner when he was 21, and the partner was 34. They're still together today.

How is it weird/sick if a younger guy enjoys the company (and sex) of an older guy in a consensual relationship, whatever form that relationship takes, whether casual fuckbuddy or LTR? We come in all shapes, sizes,and opinions here. I'll respect yours but do not understand or agree with your reasoning. Sex was not invented by your generation, nor by mine. Older people still participate in it today! And while you may not want to see it or hear about it, it is NOT "weird or sick" ! I'll second Maverick311's opinion that when you get older, your opinion on this subject may change. If it doesn't, I'd love to talk to you again and find out why!

All the best to you,

BigMike513

Agent7: This is an older guy talking here. When I was a teenager, anyone over 20 had one foot in the grave. The older you get, the farther away "old age" gets! Age differences diminish as people learn to appreciate a person for who and what they are, not just sexual attraction between two hot bodies. I do know several gay couples in LTRs where the age difference is greater than ten years. One man I used to work with met his partner when he was 21, and the partner was 34. They're still together today.

How is it weird/sick if a younger guy enjoys the company (and sex) of an older guy in a consensual relationship, whatever form that relationship takes, whether casual fuckbuddy or LTR? We come in all shapes, sizes,and opinions here. I'll respect yours but do not understand or agree with your reasoning. Sex was not invented by your generation, nor by mine. Older people still participate in it today! And while you may not want to see it or hear about it, it is NOT "weird or sick" ! I'll second Maverick311's opinion that when you get older, your opinion on this subject may change. If it doesn't, I'd love to talk to you again and find out why!

All the best to you,

BigMike513

thanks BigMike513 .. you echo my thoughts exactly.. thanks for YOUR opinion

No, I 100% don't think that young guys should be with old(er) guys. And I know there are a few, but not a lot.

Older guys who choose younger guys are just pedophiles in my point of view. It is way more (and different) then to keep their youth. So, no.

Well Brandon.. I think you need to do some research.. YOU are accusing someone of being a pedophile.. when you dont even know them..

NOT all older people who prefer younger are classed as pedofiles.. now.. if they are into underage younger people you might say that would be so..

now a 50 year old who is interested in a 35 year old in YOUR words is a pedophile.. and then a 30 year old who is interested in a 25 year old is a pedo..

think about it..

Maverick311

Guest stangee

This is a great post. The question is a valid one and I think deserves honest answers from people mature enough to comment of the subject.

I guess I fit in the catagory of the older men. My last boyfriend was 18 when we met, he sort me out and made the first contact, and over the years we became very close. I use to ask him why he perferred older men to guys his own age. His comments or reply was then as it is today, guys his age are immature and don't offer him the security of a real romance. He's 21 years old now and we are closer today than ever.

Being with a younger guy doesn't capture and hold your youth, you don't revert back to an age more comparable to the guy you are with. Some men enjoy the company of younger men, its exciting watching younger guys act and react to situations. They are not set in their ways and most are eager to learn.

An older guy have more to offer a relationship, and its not all about sex, its about love, and understanding, and the companionship, and the younger guys who prefer older men know that they have him to themselves, the older guy does't stray or cheat with your best friend. They are not in constant competition for the mirror.

I've been witness to younger guys trying to hit on my boyfriend when we go out, his reaction is classic, if they won't leave him alone, after awhile he'll ask them what can they offer him that he doesn't already have? Tell tells them he's happy with who he have as a boyfriend, a lover, they finally get the hint a leave him alone.

For all the guys out there that frown on the idea that a younger and older guy can be lovers, remember this, keep living, you will be old one day, and all this stuff you are doing now, and saying now will come back to bite you in the ass, when you see a young guy you want to be with and he eject you. Remember what you are doing and saying now. Life and fate have a very bad habit of paying us back for the the things we do in our lives.

Its your choice to be with who ever you want, and do what ever you will, but don't try to stop or change anyone else's mind about who they want to share their lives with. Younger and Older guys do habitate together and they last longer than guys the same age.

Love whoever you want and live your life to suit you, for in the end, it's you that's got to be happy. If you want to love and older guy, then do so, if you are an older guy who want to build a life with a younger guy, then do it. The heart knows no age.

Guest BigMike513
This is a great post. The question is a valid one and I think deserves honest answers from people mature enough to comment of the subject. . . . .

"For all the guys out there that frown on the idea that a younger and older guy can be lovers, remember this, keep living, you will be old one day, and all this stuff you are doing now, and saying now will come back to bite you in the ass, when you see a young guy you want to be with and he eject you. Remember what you are doing and saying now. Life and fate have a very bad habit of paying us back for the the things we do in our lives." . . ..

Amen, stangee! I would add to your comments for the younger crowd, that if an older guy (however you define "old") checking you out gives you the creeps, then get used to it; rest assured that there are many, MANY more dudes of ALL ages looking at you and appreciating your body than you will EVER be aware of! Given a chance to speak with you beyond "hey,' we would love to know what you're thinking, how you feel about your world, and what prompted you to dye your hair purple!

I don't want this to sound like a rant, so will end it here. I'm an older guy who loves looking at dudes of all ages ( and yeah, those older teens and twentysomethings are cute as hell!)