maverick311

younger with older

I am 41, I have dated guys that are younger than me in the past, I was 29 and i dated a 19 year old, I have a long term bf now who i have been with since i was 30. he is 6 years older than me. I found dating older guys far more interesting and sex wasn't um rushed..Love became something more than just a crush or lust, It becaome a partnership, commitment and compromise. I doubt i would have been with the other guy who was 19 now lookin back on it he was just too immature in the fact that he was ounger than me and only wanted sex..I have a 23 year old son..so really if i wasn't with my long term bf now I would only be going out with gusy 25 and up...To me younger would feel like going with my own son I couldn't do it. But i don't see why say a 25 year old couldn't go with an 18 year old.. Or and 18 year old with a 16 year old. age is a number as long as it isn't way below legal age love is love

On 1/25/2008, 12:37:17, Brandon said:

No, I 100% don't think that young guys should be with old(er) guys. And I know there are a few, but not a lot.

Older guys who choose younger guys are just pedophiles in my point of view. It is way more (and different) then to keep their youth. So, no.

do you actually know what that word means friend? its not always the older man that seeks the attention, a consenting young adult is just as likely to want to be with an older guy for security and maturity. it cuts both ways mate

Depends on what is "older" or "younger." I'm 18 and I like guys in their twenties. I wouldn't go much higher than that. It's not the age that bothers me it's the fact that you have less in common with those who are too far from your age group generally speaking. Just me thoughh

11 hours ago, mthomas1997 said:

Depends on what is "older" or "younger." I'm 18 and I like guys in their twenties. I wouldn't go much higher than that. It's not the age that bothers me it's the fact that you have less in common with those who are too far from your age group generally speaking. Just me thoughh

speak for yourself. i don't dress my age, act my age, i play computer games, i can skate, and ride bmx (although a bit rusty) lol

8 hours ago, CaptainPanther said:

speak for yourself. i don't dress my age, act my age, i play computer games, i can skate, and ride bmx (although a bit rusty) lol

Everyone's different I guess lol 

Age of consent is 18 years old.
That is decided by the society.

BIOLOGICALLY speaking it is more like 16 years old. This is when your body becomes sexually active and wants to be sexually pleased.

Older men with younger men is a preference. Just like black with white men or young with young men. Remember, nobody is forcing the young man to be with an older man.

Who are we to decide if it is ''allowed'' or ''tasteful'' I wonder? I always believe in the principle of minding your own business and when be thankful we live in a society where many different tastes are alive. Would be a rather boring world if I was a gay white young man, could ONLY be with another gay white young man of similar age and background.

Interesting topic. I've mostly dated guys around my age but as someone who looks younger than my age I also attract college aged guys too which is interesting

I'm 33 yet am fairly slim and am told I look around 5-10 years younger (someone at a bar last year thought I was 19 or 20 last year- I laughed and thought they were joking but I'm not complaining. Good gene's I guess) this is something I've had experience with a few times.... After I turned 30 I became more self conscious about coming off as an old creep to "younger" guys when I see hot college aged guys (18-24) and give a quick look. Having been on the receiving end of leering older guys who were double or triple my age and feeling uncomfortable like I was being eye fucked I'm mindful about not becoming one of "those guys". Thankfully for whatever reason, most likely due to looking younger, younger guys come on to me. I usually don't make the first move.

When I was 24 an 18 year old asked me out and dated me for a few months, I was somewhat surprised about how forward and confident he was when he asked me out. I remember thinking "aren't you a bit too young for me...?" He paid for the first date too to "prove he wasn't seeking a sugar daddy". A few college age guys hooked up with me in the past few years; they either initiated the first message on dating apps or came up to me at bars/ sports leagues I was a member of.

Two years ago a 19 year old messaged me and was a fwb (submissive bottom here). I remember once after hooking up he admitted to me when he was 17 he wanted to F**** his friend's hot dad which I was a bit shocked to hear; good thing he didn't since that's illegal..... depending on the murky age of consent laws. I remember admitting to him after that I was starting to feel self conscious about my age to which he replied "if you're over 18 age and attractive it's just a number." 

I realized he's right, if you're legally an adult and you're both attracted to each other go for it.

I'm not writing these personal antidotes to brag but am giving some perspective on the other side of the coin about younger guys pursing me- that's something I wasn't prepared for but am pleasantly surprised about. Better to be grateful instead of wringing my hands worrying about being too old or coming off as a creeper. Those kind of insecurities can eat away at relationships anyway.

My partner's 12 years older than me and we've been together for years now. For me, age really doesn't factor much into wether I'm attracted to a guy or not. It's super cliche but genuinely it's all about personality for me and wether or not I actually enjoy being with that person.

I have always been quite old for my body, though, and people often think I'm older than I actually am. A couple times, me and my partner have been mistaken for the same age so I think that's probably true. I honestly never notice our age gap, though - it's just not really something that bothers me or effects me.

To me, as long as you're both of age and it's all consensual, I really don't see a problem with any kind of age gap.

I am 31 year old guy dating a 21 year girl I have dated a 18 year old when I was 29 years old the younger one are limited because you can't go to bars and clubs and purchase cigarettes,Weed and alcohol because I would go to jail for purchasing for a minor the legal age for alcohol,Weed and now tobacco products is 21 year's old because before the Cigarettes law went into effect she would run into the Gas Station and would buy me a pack of Newport's but the law changed now she can't but with a 21 year old she can buy weed,booze, cigarettes and get into club's,bars can book a hotel room for getaway night

Maybe, if you were dating someone younger than 18 you could go to school with them and learn how to construct a sentence which isn't a paragraph long.. 

That post was ridiculous regardless. 

I don't care as long as it's legal, but at the same time, I personally wouldn't go for anyone over like 10 years older than me. 

Well the age gap between my parents is 7 years so it can work i suppose. You're right though.... Be careful out there because people take advantage when they see a good thing! 

Never give into anyone unless it's for the right reasons. Trust your instincts and be alert. Use good judgement.

Lee 

On 4/10/2019 at 4:36 PM, SaggerMatt said:

As long as it's legal, I don't really care.

if it's legal then it's legal, and really i wouldn't want to date someone who's really older than me when im 20 years old. i no im 16 but too young, also if i no about love and i think i do it depends on if u love them the same way and vice versa and as long as it's legal love who u love