younger with older

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my boys luv chillin wit their Daddy.  Have lost track of how many younger and they keep cumming

Maybe, if you were dating someone younger than 18 you could go to school with them and learn how to construct a sentence which isn't a paragraph long..  That post was ridiculous regardless. 

speak for yourself. i don't dress my age, act my age, i play computer games, i can skate, and ride bmx (although a bit rusty) lol

Posted Images

So what do you propose? Should we maybe make a law, then have police on the street in bars and clubs and trolling the internet to make sure this does'nt happen?

That's not what I said and of course nobody with that to happen.

Guest BigMike513

"Old" is relative, guys. . .the older YOU get, the farther away "old age" is! The main problem I see in cross-generational relationships is the lack of common social/historical/pop cultural reference points. Nico, your profile says you're 19. . .25 probably seems old to you; and someone 30 is getting ready for the grave. My feelings about age differences in relationships remain the same as my last post. . .if two people find love with each other and make a commitment to be there for each other through thick and thin, then we should be happy for them! I personally know a gay couple who met when they were 21 and 30. . .and are still together today, monogamous, 33 years later. I think that's pretty darn good! Is that too much of an age difference guys?

Just to clear this up a bit as there is some mis-informed information.

The term 'pedophile' as listed on Wikipedia:

The term pedophilia (or paedophilia) has a range of definitions as found in psychiatry, psychology, law enforcement, and the vernacular. As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children.[1][2][3] According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), pedophilia is specified as a form of paraphilia in which a person either has acted on intense sexual urges towards children, or experiences recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about children that cause distress or interpersonal difficulty.[4] The disorder is common among people who commit child sexual abuse;[5][6][7] however, some offenders do not meet the clinical diagnosis standards for pedophilia.[8] In strictly behavioral contexts, the word "pedophilia" has been used to refer to child sexual abuse itself, also called "pedophilic behavior".

That is talking about sex with kids & not old with young

I'm about 40 and I have three experiences: the guy that wants to convince me into sex when I was 14 and he was 19. This influenced my life in a bad way. One can talk about a free will, but I have my doubts, for me this was pedofilia.

My ex, about 22 years old, we had a relationship about one year ago. We broke up, but we are still playing squash together. He is still looking for guys my age or even older. I don't understand his taste, mine is the opposite.

Some months ago, I got in contact with a 18 year old guy. I broke up. yes, his body is nice, but we do have trouble talkin' together, in my eyes he is to much child. He wants to continue, I don't.

Just to say: pedofilia is digusting (and to be honest, I don't like it on this site either). But some twenty years old people do seem to have an older taste (which is lucky for me)

Guest supersagme

Hi

Im new here, Great site, good topic. i have to say that I dont have a problem with older men, (im 16 btw)i know when i sag i get looked at by guys girls women and men of all ages. if i was afraid of the attention i would not sag. if a much older man likes looking at me sag then i take it as a compliment!! i dont get freaked out by it

Hi

Im new here, Great site, good topic. i have to say that I dont have a problem with older men, (im 16 btw)i know when i sag i get looked at by guys girls women and men of all ages. if i was afraid of the attention i would not sag. if a much older man likes looking at me sag then i take it as a compliment!! i dont get freaked out by it

good attitude, dude!! i luv it when people of any sex, age, religion or wotevr show attention to how I look - especially when i get a compliment or overhear them talkin about it!

Im new here, Great site, good topic. i have to say that I dont have a problem with older men, (im 16 btw)i know when i sag i get looked at by guys girls women and men of all ages. if i was afraid of the attention i would not sag.

That's probably one reason why I like to sag in my room, but don't feel good to sag in public.

Hi

Great attitude to have!! Keep it up!

And thanks hope you continue to enjoy our site :D

Guest BigMike513

iii, glad we can help you feel more comfortable in who and what you are! supersagme, I agree with saggersteve and flameboard that you have an excellent attitude and can take attention from others as a compliment even if you are not interested in further contact with them! If all could have such an attitude, comfortable in your clothes and sexuality, there would be a lot less trouble when you get attention from someone you consider (old, creepy, overweight, fill in your choice here!) And you others who are NOT happy with attracting attention in public when you sag? Don't go out like that! You are probably aware of only a very small percentage of the lookers, anyway. . .

• 1 month later...

I know someone who's 19 and longs to be with a big beefy beary man above 40+. If he wants to do that, fine by me. But I would be scared if I was looking for 40+ men. You never know who's out there. Some creeps do exist unfortunatley.

I would much rather stay someone may age, give or take a year either way. Much simpler that way.

Guest BigMike513

True, tree56uk. . .and you'll have more in common with someone close to your own age. Perhaps your friend had an older man show him some love or compassion one time and now he wants to be with one. No accounting for tastes in men, I suppose. Thanks for your contributions!

I know someone who's 19 and longs to be with a big beefy beary man above 40+. If he wants to do that, fine by me. But I would be scared if I was looking for 40+ men. You never know who's out there. Some creeps do exist unfortunatley.

I would much rather stay someone may age, give or take a year either way. Much simpler that way.

I agree! Please no beefy beary +40 guys for me, and this has been my opinion since about 40 years ...

Just to say that I understand you fully. And to assure you: no beefy, no beary, but I must admit: +40

yur right - n there r some creepy teens n low 20s out there too!!

• 1 year later...

I met a guy online (friend) and we've been talking for about 6 months now. He seems like such a sweet, funny, charming, and caring sort of fella. I'm meeting him down London for the first time next month. I actually told me dad he's 23 but he's actually 34. I know my family would freak out if i told them the truth. Is that wrong? Am i making a terrible mistake? i can't help thinking what i've got myself into. I've already bought me train tickets :-(

Edited by lee249

Well, that sounds all nice to me, I think there's nothing to be afraid of, is there. I guess after 6 months of talking (and I guess seeing what he looks like) there's less surprise on who he really is. You will immediatly see if there's more than good friendship when you meet up. That kind of things are immediately clear. If you feel good with him, it shouldn't be aproblem for your family either. He's not your father's age either !

I would be more concerned if he had told you he was 11 years younger than what he actually is. Lying on that kind of stuff is always a bad signal. Keep us posted !

I met a guy online (friend) and we've been talking for about 6 months now. He seems like such a sweet, funny, charming, and caring sort of fella. I'm meeting him down London for the first time next month. I actually told me dad he's 23 but he's actually 34. I know my family would freak out if i told them the truth. Is that wrong? Am i making a terrible mistake? i can't help thinking what i've got myself into. I've already bought me train tickets :-(

I think CosmoBoy is right all the way around. Over the past six months, you've gotten a sense of what kind of a guy he is, and now you'll actually get to meet and see if he meets -- or even exceeds -- your expectations of the kind of guy he is. Initially, your family may find him hard to accept, but ultimately they will hopefully be content if they see you happy.

Good luck and have fun in London!

I wanna thank you guys for your generous comments and advice to me. I'm really excited at the prospect of meeting this guy for the first time. We have lots in common and although we're just friends, sometimes we communicate to eachother like a proper couple! Lol.

In my life i have never done anything so drastic such as meeting a stranger from the internet. We've spoken a couple of times on the fone which is good. It feels kinda weird inside. I'm feeling a mixture of emotions such as anxiety and excitement.

It is like an adventure and i know i'll endure an adrenaline rush for being way out of me comfort zone. Don't worry, i will let you know what happened when i get back that wknd. Cheers again for the support :-)

Edited by lee249

I wanna thank you guys for your generous comments and advice to me. I'm really excited at the prospect of meeting this guy for the first time. We have lots in common and although we're just friends, sometimes we communicate to eachother like a proper couple! Lol.

In my life i have never done anything so drastic such as meeting a stranger from the internet. We've spoken a couple of times on the fone which is good. It feels kinda weird inside. I'm feeling a mixture of emotions such as anxiety and excitement.

It is like an adventure and i know i'll endure an adrenaline rush for being way out of me comfort zone. Don't worry, i will let you know what happened when i get back that wknd. Cheers again for the support :-)

Cheers to you, good luck, and have fun! :)