Click HERE to read about recent changes to the SaggerWorld Gallery. 

matthew

Shave/trim/leave pubes?

There's something really appealing about a sag so low it shows pubes, especially if they're trimmed. But, also, a sag so low that it shows the guys is shaved all the way down is really hot; I like seeing those.

I've shaved my balls often, then shaped pubes to leave about 2/3 and trimmed those. Sometimes there's a bit of itch, but it's not a major problem (and it feels SOO good when I rub it!).

Recently, I shaved everything, and I'm really enjoying the way it looks. I wasn't sure, but dared myself and did it, and like it. I don't think it looks pre-pubescent, just virile. Of course, I like seeing it on other guys, like a the gym or a nude beach, or I wouldn't have tried it on myself.

Guest guysarebetter

trim or clean it up some. . .. less fuzzies make goin really low really easy. i shave bald at least partially most of the time. sometimes, i will trim and make it look the same as the rest of what's on my tummy. either way. . . . i find that with a less fuzzy look you can be get away with going lower easier. not that i care. . but havin 10 old ppl a day tell u "pull your pants up, you [blankety blank]" get o so old o so very fast.