Whats your best pick up line..

• 2 months later...

Never had any luck with pickup lines.

But as for one that will get you funny looks or just ignored: "Um hi there, I just lost my cat (dog or whatever animal you have works too) in a fire... and I'm looking for something to pet and feed. Interested?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
11 hours ago, SaggersRhot said:

He just joined, guys. I think it's cool to hear his thoughts on the subjects. I say he should keep doing what he's doing

You really think me love you long time sucky sucky is a serious answer? If it's not trolling then yikes

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

You really think me love you long time sucky sucky is a serious answer? If it's not trolling then yikes

Yeah I don't see that pick up line working in reality... could end up with a smack in the mush for the effort LOL ūü§£

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Pokemon said:

No, I just was saying to not complain because he is answering old posts. People were getting annoyed because he is replying to posts that are several years old. Of course his answer makes no sense though.

24 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

I don't think @Daddysgums was trolling.

His comment might have sounded unusual to some but please don't openly criticise the guy because you think it's acceptable to do so. Thanks 

Trolls my ? I haven't heard that term in a long time what's sad it was suppose to be a joking comment not a serious real pick up line I'm sorry I grew up watching alot of asian po*n and the actresses on the videos would talk like that with the accent thrown in it's pretty humorous I didnt mean to cause the high school drama scene lol. Thank you lee for having my back on this I always have much respect for you

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Daddysgums said:

Trolls my ? I haven't heard that term in a long time what's sad it was suppose to be a joking comment not a serious real pick up line I'm sorry I grew up watching alot of asian po*n and the actresses on the videos would talk like that with the accent thrown in it's pretty humorous I didnt mean to cause the high school drama scene lol. Thank you lee for having my back on this I always have much respect for you

No worries ūüĎć I'm defensive whenever I see a friend being mistreated.

Also peeved that the council cocked up our cash collection permit for SU2C. Our fundraising has been cancelled! An error in the booking or something, so yep disappointed & annoyed.

Just now, Lee249 said:

No worries ūüĎć I'm defensive whenever I see a friend being mistreated.

Also peeved that the council cocked up our cash collection permit for SU2C. Our fundraising has been cancelled! An error in the booking or something, so yep disappointed & annoyed.

That sucks bro I'm bummed to hear that anyway you can get your cash back or are you just screwed period if yes well that hella gay 

Yeah I start paying more attention to the date at the top of the topic subject before I say anything on that topic  but as I scroll in certain posts or topics alot of the dates on most of the stuff on her is really out dated and I'm not even trolling backwards on the post but it's whatever I just won't post anything on her I'll just read and keep my comments to myself 

I work for Cancer Research UK. SU2C is one of most important fundraising events of the year & personally, it's close to my heart... Breaks my ******* heart not being able for us to do it!

For the Council to mess it up is damn right outrageous when the application went in months ago for this Friday! I hope that we can still organise something. 

15 minutes ago, Daddysgums said:

Yeah I start paying more attention to the date at the top of the topic subject before I say anything on that topic  but as I scroll in certain posts or topics alot of the dates on most of the stuff on her is really out dated and I'm not even trolling backwards on the post but it's whatever I just won't post anything on her I'll just read and keep my comments to myself 

Date doesn't matter... Bumping up a topic doesn't matter mate. 

8 hours ago, Daddysgums said:

Oh so it was a racist joke making fun of the way Asian people speak? And before lee comes in here I'm not saying daddygum is racist I'm saying he told a racist joke there's a difference. This post is ONLY about the joke. 

Trolling is pretty passe.

This is 'merica where I am.  Prolly do what you want.

3 hours ago, Pokemon said:

Oh so it was a racist joke making fun of the way Asian people speak? And before lee comes in here I'm not saying daddygum is racist I'm saying he told a racist joke there's a difference. This post is ONLY about the joke. 

You're passe.