Whats your best pick up line..

Omfg this is crazy that people are still crying I'm far from racist I have alot of asian friends and I joke with them in the same manner we make fun of eachother I don't have no hate in my blood all this drama over a quote is so childish I'm not hating on anyone but I'm definetly being hated on it is what it is if people wanna think that of me it's ok I know I'm not that person I'm being accused of trolling ? Lmao

3 hours ago, Pokemon said:

Nobody said he's a troll. Posting a nonsense sentence on a post nobody has touched in a decade is trolling. 

Ok I guess your the saggerworld police come arrest me then dude let it go you said what you had to say I got your opinion and I have no probs I said sorry already let's just end it I deleted the comment it's done ok?

38 minutes ago, Daddysgums said:

Omfg this is crazy that people are still crying I'm far from racist I have alot of asian friends and I joke with them in the same manner we make fun of eachother I don't have no hate in my blood all this drama over a quote is so childish I'm not hating on anyone but I'm definetly being hated on it is what it is if people wanna think that of me it's ok I know I'm not that person I'm being accused of trolling ? Lmao

Yeah, pretty much.  I had to speak up.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yeah, pretty much.  I had to speak up.

Thanks bro that hella cool I hope you know I'm not a racist I wasn't trying to stir up the hornets nest nor am I a troll lol I'm older but not troll status I just wanted to say thanks I'm blessed that you lee and rhot stuck up for me 

4 hours ago, Daddysgums said:

You clearly didnt read my post since I was talking about the joke not about you. I said I'm NOT saying you're racist. Relax. Nobody is attacking you in the slightest. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Daddysgums said:

Thanks bro that hella cool I hope you know I'm not a racist I wasn't trying to stir up the hornets nest nor am I a troll lol I'm older but not troll status I just wanted to say thanks I'm blessed that you lee and rhot stuck up for me 

Yeah, that was too much for me.  Peace!

• Like 1