flameboard

Word Association Game

Percentages... I could never grasp the concept apart from 10%, 25%, 50%. It's them weird ones that confused me.

Thank the lord for calculators.

In the cashing up process.... I used to count my float, then add it into the system (the remaining denominations) then make sure it's ready for the next shift (float) Staple all relevant docs Inc receipts, invoices, everything onto the DBSR (our daily worksheet) tot up the totals inc cashlifts & any outstanding vouchers or cheques in pen on the sheet itself. Sign documentation. Confirm with the till. Print end of the week receipt awell as daily activity on top of sign off.

I miss it so bad guys 😢 x

On 5/12/2020 at 12:44 AM, Lee249 said:

Percentages... I could never grasp the concept apart from 10%, 25%, 50%. It's them weird ones that confused me.

Thank the lord for calculators.

In the cashing up process.... I used to count my float, then add it into the system (the remaining denominations) then make sure it's ready for the next shift (float) Staple all relevant docs Inc receipts, invoices, everything onto the DBSR (our daily worksheet) tot up the totals inc cashlifts & any outstanding vouchers or cheques in pen on the sheet itself. Sign documentation. Confirm with the till. Print end of the week receipt awell as daily activity on top of sign off.

I miss it so bad guys 😢 x

Previous word was:

Percentages 

On 5/20/2020 at 3:01 PM, Pabsman2024 said:

Spending money

Underwear 😁

I

1 hour ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Transvestite

First instinct: mwhaha... Lily Savage. She keeps the home fires burning in the holy land.

Transgender