Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee249

• maxfli

• BeautifulSinner

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heavy Cruiser 

Union Flag

Lee haha  Bad Ever seen the films? Crude humour. I didn't like the sequel tbh it was too vulgar even for me to comprehend.   

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Atlantica said:

Amy's Baking Company

EPIC episode... It really took the biscuit. Great entertainment value. I think the show has been discontinued because repeats are frequently on. 

15 hours ago, TheOther1 said:

Raw (it's ******* raw, really) 😂

That's our amazing Admin. I hoped one day you'd use foul language ✔️😂

Does anyone remember the episode, when Gordon Ramsey actually threw a microwave out of the window?

Known as 'Chef Mike' or something haha. The business relied solely on revamping food to get orders out to customers. 

Microwaves 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Atlantica said:

I remember that! 🤣 

So happy to hear mate 😋 btw, I'm on your PM reply like a car bonnet. Do it right now x 

5 hours ago, maxfli said:

VHF

VHS haha 

22 hours ago, Atlantica said:

Amy's Baking Company

Oh yeah, the idiot owners in Arizona… I remember when we first watched that episode, I remember every time the customer gives out a negative review, Amy and/or her husband replies back negatively… plus anytime a customer gives a tip, the husband takes it. Also this is the first and only episode that Ramsey decided not to help the owners and let them suffer. Damn! This is definitely the worst owners, not counting other restaurants that are dirty (owners or workers don’t care about cleaning).

15 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Does anyone remember the episode, when Gordon Ramsey actually threw a microwave out of the window?

Known as 'Chef Mike' or something haha.

Holy F****!! Yes I remember that episode!! Every time I watch any shows that has a microwave, my parents and I (mostly I said it first) all say, “Chef Mike” 😂🤣… that was definitely cool and funny to call a microwave “Chef Mike”!

It’d be cool if in the future I see my friends and families and when I make the food, I can trick them thinking Chef Mike is really a person, and it turned out to be a microwave when they eat the food! 😂😂🤣🤣 Nah, I won’t do that, maybe except for you Lee 😂!