Things that seem 'weird' to me

Hey y'all!

I really love sagging (especially in boxer briefs) and stuff, but there are a few things I don't seem to get.

What's the thing with wet, muddy and double sagging? Like, why does it turn you on? I also don't get why people like to cum in their shoes or actually like shoes that much that it turns them on.

I don't wanna be an ******* or anything, I just don't what to think of it..

Love,

Sagger_Me

To be honest, I'm not getting that either sometimes.. I hate getting wet and mud is something I'm not a huge fan of either (car getting stuck and such). Shoes are a thing to wear for me and they need to be comfortable, so cumming in them seems weird to me as well. I wonder how this started though sometimes.

I don't understand either, but that's why it is a fetish. Fetishes are weird, and inexplicable. Either you like it, or you don't get it. And even if you try it, you won't get it still. And that's perfectly ok. I don't like S&M either, but some people find it enjoyable (for God knows what reason). Others find spanking excitable. Others like to get wet. I like jeans. Others like underwear, and some others like socks.

Simply, it turns them on because it does. No other explanation is required. Hope that helps :D

Guest Aleksanderboy

The same thing could apply to sagging, some people just do it (without getting turned on, or giving it a large amount of thought) while others carefully think about how they can make their sag look the hottest. Then there are others who simply think you should keep your pants up at a normal level. It is just the way your mind works.

I really cant explain why I like skater kicks so much... I personally dont get the wet/muddy thing, but I don't judge because other people do. I think kicks look so hot on guys when they show their ankles, it drives me nuts. As for cumming in them? Well, never tried it until I read about other guys doing it on here and HAD to give it a try. Low and behold, I loved it, lol. I like shooting a load in my kicks and then wearing them around right after. And it makes them smell so dam sexy. So there is my two cents ;-)

i don't like getting wet or mud... actually i don't like getting dirty at all.... once i cumed in some adidas shoes and after that i was like crazy trying to clean it! i never did that again lol.... but i agree with Cranco... it's just a fetish and sometimes not everyone understands it... i have a weird fetish on S&M accesories but i don't like S&M... i can't imagine getting excited while being hit by someone! :S

anyway, sagging for me started as a fetish too, now it's a life style! :P

I agree with CrancoX and others. It's a fetish and dont give it a try to understand if you dont, haha. But dont judge either. Luckily the answers here are all open minded. Thank you for that!

Too many people judge and are narrow minded and become a hater for things they dont understand. Why do they hate peolpe who dont harm anybody and only do strange things?

Like sagging, haha. Too many sagger haters are on YT. Why? Do they think underwear is dirty? And why should be speedos at a swimming pool not be dirty in that way?

Btw i like sagging and going wet or muddy! What I dont try to understand is the love of socks, crossdressers, wearing diapers, cowboy clothing and other wierd stuff, haha.

I really cant explain why I like skater kicks so much... I personally dont get the wet/muddy thing, but I don't judge because other people do. I think kicks look so hot on guys when they show their ankles, it drives me nuts. As for cumming in them? Well, never tried it until I read about other guys doing it on here and HAD to give it a try. Low and behold, I loved it, lol. I like shooting a load in my kicks and then wearing them around right after. And it makes them smell so dam sexy. So there is my two cents ;-)
It is definitely best to keep an open mind. I wasnt really into sneaks much at all. Then so many peeps were into it on here, I experimented and now I like. Getting wet is totally harmless nd looks so damn hot when u see a hottie soaked nd saggin..

Agree totally. A fetish is just that, and sagging can be one of the biggest. Str8 or gay. For most people, sagging is not so much a style as a turn on. They is nothing wrong with a str8 guys getting off over his sag. It doesn't make him gay, just a horny dude getting off over seeing/showing his underwear. Face it there are hundreds of fetishes that have nothing to do with sagging, or even clothes. Its what you like, or how something turned you on by accident or on purpose. I agrre with many of you. Shoes are ok, socks can be fun to play in. I've been into getting wet from way before puberty. It just happened that one day when I went swimming in my jeans at about 11 or 12, I got a hard one. I guess raw association instantly caused my fetish. While sex is outrageous wet or dry, dressed or naked, everyones thing turns them towards one liking or another. I've tried things that turn others on and didn't like it. Most guys I've gotten to get wet are totally turned on, but to each their own. Enough said....enjoy!

some fetishes are just plain creepy.. some guy asked me about what kind of shoes i wear and if i wear socks and im just sitting there like "o.O wtf weirdo.."

I Try to be open minded but sagging is as far as i go.. Showering with clothes on occasionally but that kinda thing doesn't turn me on soo....

Hey y'all!

I really love sagging (especially in boxer briefs) and stuff, but there are a few things I don't seem to get.

What's the thing with wet, muddy and double sagging? Like, why does it turn you on? I also don't get why people like to cum in their shoes or actually like shoes that much that it turns them on.

I don't wanna be an ******* or anything, I just don't what to think of it..

Love,

Sagger_Me

I agree with this entirely, aside from the double sagging. Sometimes it is okay as long as it doesn't look odd. But cumming in your shoes and getting muddy makes no sense to me whatsoever. I don't know what to say in regards to getting wet, I can't see how that is exciting—you could very well be doing that while sagging in the rain(I haven't tried it yet, so maybe it is amazing and I'm just missing out, haha). Why on earth would someone be turned on by shoes? I mean, Supras are sexy and beast but, really? Lol

Edited by JustinKool
  • 2 weeks later...