maverick311

turned on by CUM

Turned on by cum. I think that's 99.9 of the users of this site lol, it represents the ultimate high of sex or jerking. Of course its a turn on. To watch the expressions on the face, to the wild unhindered moans and the shot itself and where it lands. In my case all over the room I am in.. Its like squeezing a mayo bottle lol

Guest burlychew

I like it when a guy lets me cum on his boxer briefs while he is sagging his jeans.

I also like cum on boots while sagging jeans and c**k is sticking out the zipper.

Guys between 20 and 35 have the best tasting cum. I'm mostly an butt man so seeing cum on a guys briefs onhis butt

Makes me horny.

If your worried about the mess gusy then catch it in something...i use my undies that i wear at the time there is no cleaning up to be done straight in the washing/laundry. if shooting on some one just mop it upwith yer used boxers...either way i either chucke mine around or catch it in my other hand or inside undies lol

I love sticking my p***s in my partner's boxerbriefs and cum inside them. Then he cums inside it too and both our cum is inside. You can also see the cum dripping out because theres so much in there. I also like when people cum on my face or shirt and he would lick it off and kiss me.

On 23 February 2012 at 7:26 PM, wetwetwetnl said:

I love to cumm in my boxers or shoes, I love cum on my clothes and face... wether mine or from some hottie... I love cum everywhere!! (except in my eyes, that hurts)

Ditto. OMG, you hit the nail on the head. Great answer man!

I love fingering cum, i love it thick and sticky, i love everything, spreading it everywhere - all over the body. Wanna roll around in the hot, thick, sticky stuff mmmm :lick: 

For me, it all about seeing a guy c** and c** hard.  My ex from college was so hot when he was c****** and would shoot his essence on his sagging jeans.  I remember on time when he was in my dorm and I had been jerking him for about two hours while he was watching po*n.  I specifically remember he was wearing lime green undies with black stripes, black b-ball shorts, and his favorite dark blue, slim fit jeans, and his black muscle tank.  He had his c*** through his underwear and he was sweating and breathing hard.  I was so turned on when he began to c** as he would close his eyes, bend his head back and let our a long, low moan before whispering,”I’m C******, oh f*** yeah.”  He shot his load all over his cum stained jeans, his muscle tank, and on my chin and face.  His muscle flexed so hard everywhere and I kept jerking him before flying in and kissing him and continuing to jerk him.  Was so f****** hot to watch and made me shoot my load in my pants. 

I love it when a guy shoots a big load, wherever it goes. Wish i could shoot massives loads. Even if I abstain for a week I don’t cum a massive amount..

4 hours ago, ziggi said:

Cum on a good sag is my fav to photograph! Hehe. Habe 30 pics or something

Oh, yeah, cum looks great on sags.  I like it dripping of the back--pretty dope!

16 hours ago, Bagga22 said:

I love it when a guy shoots a big load, wherever it goes. Wish i could shoot massives loads. Even if I abstain for a week I don’t cum a massive amount..

That's cool.  Mine get pretty big, personally.  Maybe try holding and going longer before you shoot, and maybe more cum will build up.

I love cum. Everything to do with it is awesome. Seeing it on sags is so hot and shooting into a sag or on someone is great. I think most gays are turned on by cum tbh.