Lee249

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Classic 90's. Love this toon. The lyrics are amazing and poignant. Plz listen to the lyrics. Thanks guys ;)

Boom. I melt each time Armin smiles aawww it's cute lol. No words can describe how obsessed i've become listening and watching this vid.

Quality 👊😀

On 6/16/2018 at 9:46 AM, Lee249 said:

Boom. I melt each time Armin smiles aawww it's cute lol. No words can describe how obsessed i've become listening and watching this vid.

Quality 👊😀

Just been banging this out with me new headphones sweet 👌😁

On 6/16/2018 at 9:46 AM, Lee249 said:

Quality 👊😀

YouTube are a f*ckin piece of s*it this toon wasn't volating any terms!!!

Just so that i've found another but it isn't brilliant. Really annoyed! There was no need to pull this. 

@FBIAgentSaggbboo if you had anything to do with getting one of my fave clips pulled, then that's just a brand new low even for you dude.

This toon has been around for years! Seems convenient, how it disappears the day after i shared it. Can you see why the finger of suspicion falls at YOU again. You're all over the shop like a ******* a randy Bull wanting to find its next conquest. I mean, you change your identity like we change our undies - daily. It's desperate. 

Deepdown you're probably a decent guy :wink: Just gotta stop this false identity nonsense it's funny, but is also fucked up.

Edited by Lee249

8 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Just so that i've found another but it isn't brilliant. Really annoyed! There was no need to pull this. 

@FBIAgentSaggbboo if you had anything to do with getting one of my fave clips pulled, then that's just a brand new low even for you dude.

This toon has been around for years! Seems convenient, how it disappears the day after i shared it. Can you see why the finger of suspicion falls at YOU again. You're all over the shop like a ******* a randy Bull wanting to find its next conquest. I mean, you change your identity like we change our undies - daily. It's desperate. 

Deepdown you're probably a decent guy :wink: Just gotta stop this false identity nonsense it's funny, but is also fucked up.

What the heck...? Music videos get pulled from youtube generally because of copyright.

I didn’t even watch the video... WTF? 

I mean, you change your identity like we change our undies - daily. It's desperate. 

Da F**** is wrong with you? Like seriously? 

17 hours ago, FBIAgentSaggbboo said:

I didn’t even watch the video... WTF? 

Da F**** is wrong with you? Like seriously? 

Sorry, i did fly off the handle a bit. I was stressed out at the time dude. It doesnt justify my actions, but i sincerely apologise. 

Don't suppose you know how to remove quotes? I wrote a reply to one of your posts in the SD forum and accidentally quoted you twice lol. In the end i gave up with it.

Cheers, Lee :)

The base from this went through the shopfloor at work so to speak lol. This is old, but the message is interesting and all to familiar to many people.

Never heard it before today. Just crank it up a few notches though :) 'them songs' sound better with volume!

Omg wow! 😮🎵🎧 This resonates too close to home for me.... I was once cheated on by an ex and yet i kept going back for more heartache. Stunning toon though, and what a great voice.

Been through the entire Sum41 band catalogue and yet, somehow this gem eluded me.

Hope you like it... I sure do 😁