What Are You Listening To Right Now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm so stereotypical when it comes to Gaga but I just love her so much.

Gaga is brilliant and FABULOUS. She is the queen of glamour! Her outrageous outfits is such a great selling point for publicity. Pokerface is the best track she's written and released so far

George Ezras new album which is such a quality mix of amazing songs, also Tom Grennan!

Posted Images

David Guetta feat Sia "she wolf" brand new to the UK and it's a FAB song.

I keep on checking the live score updates for the US Open tennis final. Why on earth isn't it broadcasted on freeview? Makes no sense!

I'm one of the worlds biggest tennis fans. Djokovic is 4/2 up in the 4th as i speak. Murray is currently leading 2 sets to 1. It's gonna be a dramatic 5 setter i feel. Come on Andy!

Please don't laff but i'm currently listening to Paloma Faith "30 minute love affair"

It's catchy and i really like hearing the backing instrumentation.

Oi, at the back i said no laffing *giggles* :P

Reformed band No Doubt are back on the scene with a fresh album. Let say it's not overly impressive as like their previous work. Songs such as Don't speak, Spiderwebs and different people are examples of them at their very best.

The latest personally doesn't feature enough desirable material which is the reason i give it an average score. Expected similarities to Tragic Kingdom.

The tracks i've heard and like so far are -

* Looking hot

* Undercover

What can i say...... I love me music :)

I've started listening to Pink but will keep you all posted guys. Dappy's song has officially become the most played tune on my fone! It's one of those that needs relentless airtime :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Script - new single "six degrees of separation" VIP track of the week on 4music. Playing it repeatedly because i LOVE it soo much :)

What did you think of Ella Henderson's cover of "written in the stars" on last week's xfactor? She took one of my favourite songs and turned it into something truly special. Speechless. That girl is gonna win!