What Are You Listening To Right Now?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm so stereotypical when it comes to Gaga but I just love her so much.

Gaga is brilliant and FABULOUS. She is the queen of glamour! Her outrageous outfits is such a great selling point for publicity. Pokerface is the best track she's written and released so far

Falling in love with this song  

Posted Images

Reading some online reviews regarding Dido's latest album (UK release 4th March) as you do.

Apparently, Dido uses electronica and mixes it up a whole lot more than compared to her previous albums. so.....after reading a customer review i decide to download track "end of night"

I was totally taken by surprise!

End of night is superb.

Avril Lavigne - I don't have to try.

I bought the cd when it first came out but pulled this one out of nowhere like. I've always liked Avril Lavigne and desperately want to see another album from such an incredible voice!

The Fray "fighter" is another most amazing tune to listen. I have liked the Fray since their debut "how to save a life" single.

Trust me guys listen to the "fighter" before sampling their new album material. A fantastic starter!

I just downloaded it and can't stop playing the bloody thing lol smile.png

Eh, Train, The Fray...?!! Oh Lee, please stop! Next you're gonna be singing the praises of Matchbox 20 and Nickelback!! (is it only me, or do these kinds of bands sound painful and S***e??)

Eh, Train, The Fray...?!! Oh Lee, please stop! Next you're gonna be singing the praises of Matchbox 20 and Nickelback!! (is it only me, or do these kinds of bands sound painful and S***e??)

I'm a fan of Nickelback have got all their albums :lol:

Who the hell are Matchbox20? Never heard of em *grins*

Lol, I was just being corny. Ya know, it's "growing" on you. Doc will remove it.

Yea, i got that it was a great line there pal.

Thanks for the compliment above, it's nice to get some positive feedbacks means a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Elle Goulding feat Calvin Harris - I need your love.

Turn the speakers right up. Damn this song is soo massive. Many listens in and I cannot restrain myself from another go. I have begun literally singing too over the sound system!

Sounds (pun) like this lad needs a gagging order and a set of top notch earplugs thrown in for good measure hehe :)

The Script - if only you could see me now.

Damn, this is real good! The lyrics mentioned are so powerful and overwhelming in vocal reference to his father. I (presume) he's not around?

Oh btw, it's great to see Danny back on the voice again. Top bloke!