What Are You Listening To Right Now?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm so stereotypical when it comes to Gaga but I just love her so much.

Gaga is brilliant and FABULOUS. She is the queen of glamour! Her outrageous outfits is such a great selling point for publicity. Pokerface is the best track she's written and released so far

George Ezras new album which is such a quality mix of amazing songs, also Tom Grennan!

Posted Images

Ellie Goulding - Home

Downloaded after watching the adverts on itv. I knew the artist because her voice is so recognisable. It was a case of finding it's title like.

MASSIVE track i effin LOVE it.

Turn that volume right up.

The best i can do.

This is certainly a contender of the year. Heard a zillion times over :)

Sorry, but your eyes don't deceive you a double post today.

t.A.T.u - Clowns (can you see me now?)

This track surfaced on radio which just happens to be a classic favourite of mine off their album. Without a doubt the pick of the bunch.

Better than the 2003 hit All The Things She said which was ringing in me ears like the rest of the country for months. I had needed counselling sessions..... :P

I LOVE Nickleback "too bad" and "how you remind me" are gems amongst others in their catalogue.

Currently - Demi Lovato - Heart Attack.

She's a sound artist *big smiles*

With 2 posts in a row in this topic I feel like a DJ but before I open the phone lines for caller requests, I'm dedicating this next song to my bf

This Years Love by David Gray

With 2 posts in a row in this topic I feel like a DJ but before I open the phone lines for caller requests, I'm dedicating this next song to my bf 'Angels'

This Years Love by David Gray

Aww that's real sweet :D

System Of A Down - Chop Suey

The foundations of my first serious relationship were built thanks to System Of A Down. Our love for their music brought us together. Good times :)