Guest abercrombiesag

being blown

Guest joboy

I was blown by three guys at once at a party. One in the ass, one on the **** and I blew one of them.

Guest joboy

It was. There was this other guy there that I did later that night. Hot sex all the way. He was soooo perfect abs face blonde curly hair. He humped like a monster with a 7 incher.

Guest joboy

I start out jerking 'em off, and after a while, I screw them. Of my best freinds, 3 of them are gay, adn I've done them all. Not like Brandon though.

Guest BigMike513

SBJB-- can't speak for the others, but mine is true. Him and his next younger brother were my "big brothers" while growing up across the street. I learned a lot from them. . .

Cameo1--  Yes, the law would say it was child abuse but I never saw it as such.  I wanted it as much as he wanted to show me.  I had to hit on him several times before we found enough private time together, but it was SO worth it!  We're still friends today, though the sexual activity between us ceased long ago.

15 yrs at a party. I tried spirits for the first time..... Got blown and well, you guys don't wanna hear the rest!

I sucked his c**k after but grabbed for the bathroom sink spewing down it.

Not my finest hour i'm afraid.