• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not if it was with GThug

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. Nice!

Wow, there is a lot of child abuse around...

Guest joboy

It was. There was this other guy there that I did later that night. Hot sex all the way. He was soooo perfect abs face blonde curly hair. He humped like a monster with a 7 incher.

Guest joboy

I start out jerking 'em off, and after a while, I screw them. Of my best freinds, 3 of them are gay, adn I've done them all. Not like Brandon though.

• 5 years later...
Guest BigMike513

SBJB-- can't speak for the others, but mine is true. Him and his next younger brother were my "big brothers" while growing up across the street. I learned a lot from them. . .

Cameo1--  Yes, the law would say it was child abuse but I never saw it as such.  I wanted it as much as he wanted to show me.  I had to hit on him several times before we found enough private time together, but it was SO worth it!  We're still friends today, though the sexual activity between us ceased long ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...