• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not if it was with GThug

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. Nice!

Wow, there is a lot of child abuse around...

I sowy. The last part didn't sound all that good.

No probs, you asked so i told lol. I'm sure most of us have been there at some stage. Ya know when you get 'too much of a good thing' on a night out.

Guest SwaggingMySag

I was first blown by a guy when i was 14. I didn't what to feel as I had just undergone puberty, but i was horny as ****. I thought that i was straight before this, but me and my friend, we were curios, we both straight, but curios. then it happened. It felt so good. i knew from that point that i wanted more than this. i felt like i had the obligation to be gay after that as seeing another girl's ****** wasnt as wonderful as seeing another man's ****. now that i am older, i feel even better with blow jobs, as the p***s is bigger and the stubble adds to the enjoyment ;) xx

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest SwaggingMySag

Haaven't been blown in a few months...so desperate!

love looking down at saome hot hunk slobbering on my meat!! xx

Even better if he's got some meat on himself you know? Love bigger men, more to kiss ;)

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
Guest wetsagger

I sadly have never been blown yet I can't wait for my first time! What does if feel like and what is the best part of it? I'd love to hear what you guys think.

• 4 weeks later...

I sadly have never been blown yet I can't wait for my first time! What does if feel like and what is the best part of it? I'd love to hear what you guys think.

It depends on person to person really and how they feel. But for me I really love being blown. Like it's so unexplainable how I feel when I'm getting it. 

I'm constantly moaning and breathing fast and everything usually I like to massage their head when they do it which turns both of us on more haha. My head is leaned back because it feels so good. Plus it always adds to the extra pleasure when you look down and see the person giving you head it just adds more to the pleasure. Well for me at least  :closedeyes:

I know for a fact my friend does not like getting blown and can't finish from them so it depends on the person 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...