• Multiple times a day
    • Never

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most days. Even though I have a boyfriend still love to jack off on my own with pics on kik

Whenever I miss an occasion it gives me like double the pleasure the next time around. My d*ck throbs like hell which gives me the most satisfying experience. I have learned how to master masterb

At least once a day.  when I gots my sagger bro around every hour.  Hott sagging hard and Jizzin

Posted Images

Guest Cleptomanicx

it is impossible to do it not, if i don't do it for a week or so it comes by itself in the night during dreaming :P

and then you can't control it :/

Lol, not masturbating would mean the end of the world for me! When you experience those intense sexual urges then something has to eventually give. So you whipp it out and let yourself fly to the skies.

If you haven't - trust me it's the most wonderful exhilarating feeling ever especially as you cum.

Happy wanking to you haha :P

Its like eating/breathing/drinking etc...

totally second that ! It's so much part of one's balance, like a basic need, I don't get it. So what do you do when you happen to have an erection ? Sorry if I'm being a bit indiscrete, but I'm really curious / surprised !

totally second that ! It's so much part of one's balance, like a basic need, I don't get it. So what do you do when you happen to have an erection ? Sorry if I'm being a bit indiscrete, but I'm really curious / surprised !

Well, I usually just think about morbidly obese people dancing naked, and that usually resolves the issue, LOL. XD :biggrin:

Edited by JustinKool
Guest UBCsagger

Dude, once you should just try it. Like whats going to happen if you do? If you don't like it you can stop, and if you like it you can rest assured that 99% of humanity is with you, and that sex is.... NATURAL (humans wouldn't have gotten far without it).

• Like 1

Wtf lol. 8 times must be a new guinness world record! Haha. I have masturbated 4 times in a 24hr period before. You're gonna get a sore **** doing that much man. Good for you mind :P

Dude, once you should just try it. Like whats going to happen if you do? If you don't like it you can stop, and if you like it you can rest assured that 99% of humanity is with you, and that sex is.... NATURAL (humans wouldn't have gotten far without it).

Ehh...I'm still very unsure. Maybe in a few years, but right now; it just seems immoral in my mind. I think I would feel "dirty"...

I've never had any sexual urges whatsoever, and I sort of like it that way.

Edited by JustinKool
Guest Fabik
I am going to try to jack off 8 times today!

Good luck...

personally I've never been able to do it more than 3 times in a 24 hour period, because after that no matter what you do you can't get an erection anymore.

Thanks god as long as you don't abuse masturbation this doesn't happen.

Oh man, it felt right for me last night for sure! hehe :P

I happened to be overpowered (more than usual) with these incredible horny feelings. I couldn't resist the temptation of releasing these strong urges from down below.

It was unbelievable, that at one stage i was moaning so loudly and needed to gag myself! We're talking really late here! I almost cummed on me to chin haha.

What an intensely hot moment :D x

Wow mate! I must have done 5 one time. Usually twice a day but sometimes it can be sporadic. Like for instance, i can go a good few days one week, then the next i'll have a wanks every single day.

I try me best to fit ATLEAST 1 session in a day. I'm starting to feel aroused.....:P

I don't understand how you could not do it, as when I don't do it at least every second day, it's a risk that it will happen by itself in my sleep (which even then I don't complain about as it wakes you up feeling awesome).

It's just an amazing feeling and so unique, ie different ways each time of doing it - slow, fast, start/stop, different places to cum, etc. Sometimes I do it whilst lying in bed on my chest, in my skate shoes, on my skate shoes in the laces, in my boxer briefs without even touching sometimes.

You'll never know if you don't try it at least once. I know the first time I didn't think I wanted to do it, but all I remember is for some reason getting a hard on, so decided to just start jacking and see what happens, I remember it took some time, but it felt amazing...

Guest Cleptomanicx

I don't understand how you could not do it, as when I don't do it at least every second day, it's a risk that it will happen by itself in my sleep (which even then I don't complain about as it wakes you up feeling awesome).

this!

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly Twice a day, once when i wake up and once when im about to go to bed, it depends if i had a good sleep, if im not sore or injured from work or other activities the day before and if i can reach my laptop from my bed in the morning lol and at night it depneds if im sick or sore lol or just really tired

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I last tossed meself off last night. I've not done that since my accident over a week back. F**** me, i cummed right into Zac Efron's mouth last night haha. I shouldn't have said that! So sorry :D

I last tossed meself off last night. I've not done that since my accident over a week back. F**** me, i cummed right into Zac Efron's mouth last night haha. I shouldn't have said that! So sorry :biggrin:

Lucky Zac! ;)

But wait...how have you done that? Had a date with him? :biggrin:

Edited by mrcl
  • 1 month later...
Guest Aidan729

It's just an amazing feeling and so unique, ie different ways each time of doing it - slow, fast, start/stop, different places to cum, etc. Sometimes I do it whilst lying in bed on my chest, in my skate shoes, on my skate shoes in the laces, in my boxer briefs without even touching sometimes.

So true with the boxer briefs

• 3 months later...
Guest athletesagger

Usually 2-3 times a day, but one of them is a really long session so it's more like... 4-5 lol.

I remember once I jacked off 5 times in 2 hours. If only someone else were there that hot sexy day lol....*hump*