544 members have voted

1. 1. How often ??

• Hardly ever
    • About once a week
    • A couple of times a week
    • About once a day
    • Multiple times a day
    • Never

Is it true that as you get older your forskin becomes more sensitive to stress?

erm .... who are you asking? :) Dr Torsion?  :bored:  "Hi, what's the problem exactly, headaches huh? Ok, drop your trousers and get ready to cough!"  :lol:   

Dunno mate, I have no idea what you've been doing to yours but there's only so much abuse any part of the body can take!

Hey, why don't you just put it out of it's misery and have it removed, it sounds like the humane thing to do? :scared: My surgery opens at 10am.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most days. Even though I have a boyfriend still love to jack off on my own with pics on kik

Whenever I miss an occasion it gives me like double the pleasure the next time around. My d*ck throbs like hell which gives me the most satisfying experience. I have learned how to master masterb

At least once a day.  when I gots my sagger bro around every hour.  Hott sagging hard and Jizzin

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
Guest musicianfarter

I jack off as many times as I possibly can in a day, now that my roommate moved out for summer. usually anywhere from 3-6 times a day. its wonderful!

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Fabik

For having tried everything I figured out that doing it less often makes it much longer and way better really. There's a significant difference.

From now on I'll go for quality instead and quantity and try to only do it a couple of times a month.

Doing less of it gives your juice bucket the chance to re-fill. I find that by wanking less you tend to explode thick juicy cum and LOTS of it. There was one immensely hot day during the heatwave my horny levels were sky high off the charts! Had like 5 sessions in 24hrs. It's been a while let's say since i did that many. Normally it's typically twice each day.

Heat just drives me crazy it does my nut in *puns* :P

• Like 3
Guest Fabik

It's not just that. I discovers that by not doing it for like 2 weeks you have at least 10x more pleasure, it also takes longer until the jackoff happens, making this pleasure last longer. It's well worth the wait.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Everyday. Sometimes 2-3 times a day. Nothing wrong with it. You should do it before a hook up, especially if you haven’t hooked up in a while. That second nut gives you time to tear something up and last longer before it comes. Lol. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, nesagger26 said:

I usually jerk off a few times a week. Plenty of water, fitness, and time in between sessions, the feeling is great and relieves stress. Even if I'm not jerking off, it's always good to just touch my p***s while sagging. I love it.

Yeah, I like to rub myself sometime when I'm sagging too. I've been getting wet alot lately now that I have so much freetime! Have you got wet more?