• Multiple times a day
    • Never

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most days. Even though I have a boyfriend still love to jack off on my own with pics on kik

Whenever I miss an occasion it gives me like double the pleasure the next time around. My d*ck throbs like hell which gives me the most satisfying experience. I have learned how to master masterb

At least once a day.  when I gots my sagger bro around every hour.  Hott sagging hard and Jizzin

Posted Images

10 hours ago, nesagger26 said:

I usually jerk off a few times a week. Plenty of water, fitness, and time in between sessions, the feeling is great and relieves stress. Even if I'm not jerking off, it's always good to just touch my p***s while sagging. I love it.

Yeah, I like to rub myself sometime when I'm sagging too. I've been getting wet alot lately now that I have so much freetime! Have you got wet more?

20 hours ago, SaggersRhot said:

Yeah, I like to rub myself sometime when I'm sagging too. I've been getting wet alot lately now that I have so much freetime! Have you got wet more?

I haven't found much time unfortunately. I got some time later today though.

• 1 year later...

Whenever I miss an occasion it gives me like double the pleasure the next time around. My d*ck throbs like hell which gives me the most satisfying experience.

I have learned how to master masterbation. When you feel 'the urge' pull back from the thrust shortly before to allow your sperm to make the giant leap for mankind.

He fires on all cylinders out of the p***s gushing you down in that warm salty spunk. If you fire it into someone elses mouth then they are onto a winner too 😂

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Whenever I miss an occasion it gives me like double the pleasure the next time around. My d*ck throbs like hell which gives me the most satisfying experience.

I have learned how to master masterbation. When you feel 'the urge' pull back from the thrust shortly before to allow your sperm to make the giant leap for mankind.

He fires on all cylinders out of the p***s gushing you down in that warm salty spunk. If you fire it into someone elses mouth then they are onto a winner too 😂

Havent had the opportunity today, but that made me ready for it :P

24 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Well my mouth will always be open for you lee toake any deposits

16 hours ago, Lee249 said:

For sure!