• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Extreme sideless lol

I love the sideless shirts, I only have a couple of them. I need more, they’re some of my favorite tanks.  Anyone know where I can get more? Other than eBay or amazon?

I just found out about these shirts. Weirdest shirts ever but I like them and great pics in this thread :P I found some more you may like :)  

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, SaggerMatt said:

I think it's when you cut off the sleeves or have it manufactured as such.  Those are close if they are not it.

I would rather cut it off myself. That way I get the measurements that I want, which is pretty non-standard even for a sideless shirt.

• Like 1
On 7/9/2020 at 6:11 PM, saggerpunk said:

I wear sideless shirts for two reasons: to keep cool in hot weather, and because they look fukin sexy and show off my bod :) Love it when you can see inches of sag through the sides, which would otherwise be hidden. I have a couple of sideless shirts which are basically just a thin strip of material at the front, which are awesome for showing off my nipple rings :D  

That's hot man! u got some pix?

6 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

For sure.  I like that, especially on a chiseled physique.

I can't wait for summer Matt. Hopefully some sideless tops will appear mate 😀

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ASaggerDude2 said:

I actually wear this all the time when I’m in the gym or when it’s summer, mainly just because I like the look of it. Never knew people actually liked the style haha. BF40F37C-0ECC-4EDB-AA86-D4BF5BF232A6.thumb.jpeg.4b6c8d1b9e829fb42e24765b3e483f02.jpegE519008E-8B9E-431C-B06E-A1BF054D872E.thumb.jpeg.fff02002bfb7f4900f0690352e0109cc.jpeg

It's a really nice look.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ASaggerDude2 said:

I actually wear this all the time when I’m in the gym or when it’s summer, mainly just because I like the look of it. Never knew people actually liked the style haha. BF40F37C-0ECC-4EDB-AA86-D4BF5BF232A6.thumb.jpeg.4b6c8d1b9e829fb42e24765b3e483f02.jpegE519008E-8B9E-431C-B06E-A1BF054D872E.thumb.jpeg.fff02002bfb7f4900f0690352e0109cc.jpeg

If I am that muscular, I might as well.

3 hours ago, ASaggerDude2 said:

Oh yeah, we like it!

1 hour ago, William said:

If I am that muscular, I might as well.

It's def a cool way to show off your muscles.  When I went to the gym more often, I wore a sleeveless jersey (not the U-neck basketball jersey-type) that was like a sleeveless shirt in jersey material.  Was cool.

19 minutes ago, SaggerMatt said:

It's def a cool way to show off your muscles.  When I went to the gym more often, I wore a sleeveless jersey (not the U-neck basketball jersey-type) that was like a sleeveless shirt in jersey material.  Was cool.

Sounds really cool.

On 2/7/2021 at 5:47 AM, SaggerMatt said:

Just  need to workout more and get those muscles. :)

12 hours ago, William said:

Just  need to workout more and get those muscles. :)

Ah, don't worry about it, really.  It should be pretty easy to dress to your physique and appearance these days.  Getting muscles is great, but not really all show and about it, man.  Exercise is great!

On 1/4/2021 at 6:24 AM, William said:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1a/f7/e7/1af7e73ab6c71a7c278a5a6930c61043.jpg

relaxed-yet-stylish-men-vacation-outfits

This counts?

I think there’s like basically 3 things. Theres tshirts with no sleeves and sideless shirts and tank tops. Then stuff can be in between. I would call those tank tops