4 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

My girlfriend 17 Year old son had gone thru his white v-neck t-shirt and get rid the ones with the massive pit stains so he has a bag that he going to cut the arms off or make into side less shirts

The first thing my mum asks me if I see her is this "are you courting?" & "When will I be a nan again" swear she's demented.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Extreme sideless lol

I love the sideless shirts, I only have a couple of them. I need more, they’re some of my favorite tanks.  Anyone know where I can get more? Other than eBay or amazon?

And another haha

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Lee249 said:

The first thing my mum asks me if I see her is this "are you courting?" & "When will I be a nan again" swear she's demented.

What do you mean by “nan”?

9 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

My stepson has cut up some of his old polo shirts into sleeveless or side less shirts because the have hole around the armpit or armpit stains

I haven't seen that style in a while.  Quite uncommon now that I think of it due to that.  But, I think that was popular at a time.

• 1 month later...

One of the guys I work with wears his sideless shirt underground and we usually make fun of his shirt.  He doesn’t have a visible build of any kind and we joke that he is trying to show off the guns.  It doesn’t help that the guy is almost 6 foot 6 inches tall. (2m for you non American guys.) 

• Like 1
On 8/23/2021 at 6:27 AM, Admiralolsen said:

One of the guys I work with wears his sideless shirt underground and we usually make fun of his shirt.  He doesn’t have a visible build of any kind and we joke that he is trying to show off the guns.  It doesn’t help that the guy is almost 6 foot 6 inches tall. (2m for you non American guys.) 

Is he a good looker tho? 😛

On 8/22/2021 at 3:27 PM, Admiralolsen said:

I wear sideless shirts a lot summers cause it’s hot and like hardly anybody says anything anymore cause I think it’s what people are used to seeing me wearing

How long has this sideless dude been with u guys or wearing sideless?

• Like 1
On 9/2/2021 at 1:59 AM, cargoshorts said:

I wear sideless shirts a lot summers cause it’s hot and like hardly anybody says anything anymore cause I think it’s what people are used to seeing me wearing

How long has this sideless dude been with u guys or wearing sideless?

Dude we'd love to see some more pics of u wearing sideless shirts! U got the bod for it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...