• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Extreme sideless lol

I love the sideless shirts, I only have a couple of them. I need more, they’re some of my favorite tanks.  Anyone know where I can get more? Other than eBay or amazon?

And another haha

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

Haha i love the last pic it's totally nuts. One or two of the JLS lads wore sideless tops at the i tunes festival.

Reminds me, did anyone watch the xfactor? An Ambercombie & Fisch store worker had his shirt lifted up. He was sagging quite low at the front in pink branded boxerbriefs. I can't remember the brand atm.

Guest guysarebetter

I love the black haired with the plain black shirt and the spider tattoo on his inside left arm. . . . the extra material on the front is fantastic (it kind of looks like a "bib" or part of an apron or I don't know.). I'm not sure of the purpose, but I like it.

These shirts are ******* hot. I got about 4 in my closet which I wear as much as I can. I cut them all myself. Trying to find where you can buy them readymade, but haven't found any yet. Even those I've seen in the shops with pretty long armholes are not long enough to be really sideless - they only go about 1/2 way down the torso. I love doin a freeball sag wearing one, so you can see my slim bod through the side of the shirt, then a few inch of fabric then more bare skin around arse, side and pubes, then my shorts.

I've attached some pics here, they're not of me but I think they're hot anyway

despite my not liking that type of shirt, you look hot in it and the peek on your boxerbriefs is not less hot.

On another hand I sometimes feel that even if you wore a nun's cassock and a pair of pink crocs, you could make it look hot anyway ;)

• Like 2

despite my not liking that type of shirt, you look hot in it and the peek on your boxerbriefs is not less hot.

On another hand I sometimes feel that even if you wore a nun's cassock and a pair of pink crocs, you could make it look hot anyway :wink:

Hehe, thnx Comso! (blush, blush)

Sorry, I have no cassock and no pink crocs otherwise I could try it, hahaha

I do like your boxerbriefs peeking out on show giving us a good glimpse of your sag. I can't begin to imagine the delight others expressed wetwetwetnl.

What kinda things were they saying?