On 6/8/2020 at 12:53 PM, ApisAries said:

I like sideless shirts in all variations. I usually wear them in summer.

Sideless_Apis-Aries_2.thumb.jpg.a3f241825fe1d076541ea7b5951c8dc7.jpg Sideless_Apis-Aries.thumb.jpg.a1ef99b8140d0d74726dd39983509e27.jpg

I agree and wear them a lot summers too. Id like to know what u mean by variations cause we may be thinking the same thing.

What u end up with depends on how big the t shirt is and the way its cut. It depends on how far down its cut and how much is cut out. Sometimes the sides have just been ripped open other times theres like a lot of cloth missing and whats left in front and back doesnt really cover much. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Extreme sideless lol

I love the sideless shirts, I only have a couple of them. I need more, they’re some of my favorite tanks.  Anyone know where I can get more? Other than eBay or amazon?

And another haha

Posted Images

2 hours ago, cargoshorts said:

I agree and wear them a lot summers too. Id like to know what u mean by variations cause we may be thinking the same thing.

What u end up with depends on how big the t shirt is and the way its cut. It depends on how far down its cut and how much is cut out. Sometimes the sides have just been ripped open other times theres like a lot of cloth missing and whats left in front and back doesnt really cover much. 

With variations I mean all the different possible styles, cuts and designs. You're right, there're many styles that can be achieved by changing up the position of the cut, its length and how much of the sides is missing.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, ApisAries said:

With variations I mean all the different possible styles, cuts and designs. You're right, there're many styles that can be achieved by changing up the position of the cut, its length and how much of the sides is missing.

Do u have a favorite style and where do u wear sideless shirts?

56 minutes ago, ApisAries said:

Oh, I like all those.

Yeah, cool, I agree with those definitions.  I do like the sideless shirts that remove some of the side of the shirt.  You have to have a really nice body to pull those off, like you said, maybe somewhat of a tease.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Blaze1224 said:

I believe they are called sleeveless tshirts. However, I have a few of them that only remove the sleeves - the shirt is still a shirt (looks almost like a jersey). In my opinion, of someone wants to remove the entire side of the shirt, you should just go shirtless by that point. One friend of mine and I came to the conclusion that those who have sleeveless shirts with the sides, essentially removed, are trying to provide a tease and show off. Good on you for it.

I totally disagree but i dont got time right at this minute to give all the reasons why i wear shirts with sides all cut open and not just go shirtless. Its not to show off for me. 

5 hours ago, Blaze1224 said:

I believe they are called sleeveless tshirts. However, I have a few of them that only remove the sleeves - the shirt is still a shirt (looks almost like a jersey). In my opinion, of someone wants to remove the entire side of the shirt, you should just go shirtless by that point. One friend of mine and I came to the conclusion that those who have sleeveless shirts with the sides, essentially removed, are trying to provide a tease and show off. Good on you for it.

I don't think people wear them as a tease necessarily. I personally like them, because they keep me cool in summer. I don't like hot weather and I'm always looking for clothes that allow my body to get some fresh air. With the sides removed it's very comfortable, especially if there's a light wind going.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SaggerMatt said:

Maybe not a tease, but I could definitely see wanting to show off some of a bod with them.  At least that's what I gather from some of them (guys wearing the shirts) I've seen.

Some guys want to show off, yes. But in my case that wouldn't work. I don't look good enough to tease anyone ;)

• Like 1

Ah right cheers

50 minutes ago, ApisAries said:

There're some on ASOS. You can also buy regular shirts and remove the sides yourself. That seems to be the most common method to get some.

12 hours ago, CJS90 said:

Anyone know where i can pick it a sideless shirt

Ebay might be better than amazon. Try seller bo12e

Stores that sell donated clothes and stuff can have them. Ive gotten some of mine there. Thats cheaper than ebay. 

On 6/25/2020 at 9:01 AM, Blaze1224 said:

I got a little more time today 

If a shirt just has no sleeves I’ll call it sleeveless and  if it’s open all the way to the bottom I call it sideless  but I don’t think there’s a clear line between sleeveless and  sideless cause  all different amounts can be missing 

Sideless shirts  is not to show off for me. I agree like some of them with a lot cut out basically don’t cover nothing but I’ll still wear one and not just go shirtless cause  sometimes I basically want a rag for sweat. The front part I got to just grab and wipe my face with it in the back part is really good for if you lay down or lean against some thing and don’t want to leave it totally wet 

A sideless shirt can still keep u from getting sunburn if there is enough covering u

Sometimes your not allowed to go all out shirtless but can get away with wearing a sideless shirt.  For a job like truck loading  by fed ex or ups with no ac it can really help to wear as little as possible 

• Like 2
On 6/25/2020 at 2:09 PM, ApisAries said:

I have no favorite style. I like most of them, except those that are way too short.

I wear them everywhere.

I like most of them too but for me i think it kinda depends on what im doing. Like If iim doing something on my knees and leaning then the front part of a longer all the way open sideless shirt can keep getting in my way

I remember being worried the first time i wore a sideless shirt into home depot. In like a minute i saw someone else with a sideless shirt and havent worried since but i just try not to lean forward to much cause i know what that does

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, cargoshorts said:

I got a little more time today 

If a shirt just has no sleeves I’ll call it sleeveless and  if it’s open all the way to the bottom I call it sideless  but I don’t think there’s a clear line between sleeveless and  sideless cause  all different amounts can be missing 

Sideless shirts  is not to show off for me. I agree like some of them with a lot cut out basically don’t cover nothing but I’ll still wear one and not just go shirtless cause  sometimes I basically want a rag for sweat. The front part I got to just grab and wipe my face with it in the back part is really good for if you lay down or lean against some thing and don’t want to leave it totally wet 

A sideless shirt can still keep u from getting sunburn if there is enough covering u

Sometimes your not allowed to go all out shirtless but can get away with wearing a sideless shirt.  For a job like truck loading  by fed ex or ups with no ac it can really help to wear as little as possible 

I think you're right about the difference between sleeveless and sideless. I personally would look at the side seam of a shirt. Sleeveless shirts tend to have an intact seam and just an opening for the arms while sideless shirts have cut out some parts of the seam, creating an opening that's larger than just the regular arm hole.

Ha, I once wore a sideless shirt and got sun burn all over the right side of my body ;P

9 minutes ago, cargoshorts said:

I like most of them too but for me i think it kinda depends on what im doing. Like If iim doing something on my knees and leaning then the front part of a longer all the way open sideless shirt can keep getting in my way

I remember being worried the first time i wore a sideless shirt into home depot. In like a minute i saw someone else with a sideless shirt and havent worried since but i just try not to lean forward to much cause i know what that does

Your're right. If you wear a long and loose shirt and have to bend down a lot, the front part gets in the way. That's especially noticeable if I wear my longshirt.

13 hours ago, ApisAries said:

There're some on ASOS. You can also buy regular shirts and remove the sides yourself. That seems to be the most common method to get some.

All the sideless shirts i got were either gave to me like that or i got them like that at a donated clothes store but I also think most guys make their own but i wouldnt do it with a new shirt. 

Its better keeping u cooler if the shirt is older and gotten thinner from wearing and washing and stuff

I think a tshirt that would be like a couple sizes too small normally but with the sleeves gone and side cut open all the way down fits best imo and makes like the best average sideless shirt