• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Extreme sideless lol

I love the sideless shirts, I only have a couple of them. I need more, they’re some of my favorite tanks.  Anyone know where I can get more? Other than eBay or amazon?

And another haha

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, ApisAries said:

Ha, I once wore a sideless shirt and got sun burn all over the right side of my body 😜

Stuff like that happened to me too

For u was it cause the shirt was too narrow or the sun was really coming hard from the right side

That is where a bigger shirt thats wider and just has the sides split open can help

11 minutes ago, cargoshorts said:

All the sideless shirts i got were either gave to me like that or i got them like that at a donated clothes store but I also think most guys make their own but i wouldnt do it with a new shirt. 

Its better keeping u cooler if the shirt is older and gotten thinner from wearing and washing and stuff

I think a tshirt that would be like a couple sizes too small normally but with the sleeves gone and side cut open all the way down fits best imo and makes like the best average sideless shirt

I've only seen a few online, but only ever bought one. I prefer making them myself. That way I can decide how much of the sides I want to remove. Many sideless shirts have too much material missing. Especially the ones intended for workout almost show the entire back of the body. I have one of these, but only use it for sleeping.

7 minutes ago, cargoshorts said:

Stuff like that happened to me too

For u was it cause the shirt was too narrow or the sun was really coming hard from the right side

That is where a bigger shirt thats wider and just has the sides split open can help

The sun was coming from the side while I was waiting for my train. It was this shirt. It isn't too narrow.

Sideless.thumb.jpg.2d94c25d8a3558a7f0ea3877b8a820df.jpg

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, ApisAries said:

The sun was coming from the side while I was waiting for my train. It was this shirt. It isn't too narrow.

Sideless.thumb.jpg.2d94c25d8a3558a7f0ea3877b8a820df.jpg

Sometimes u can get sunburn fast.

Can u wear a sideless shirt to work?

Anybody ever say anything to u or think they treat u different good or bad cause u wore a sideless shirt?

41 minutes ago, ApisAries said:

I've only seen a few online, but only ever bought one. I prefer making them myself. That way I can decide how much of the sides I want to remove. Many sideless shirts have too much material missing. Especially the ones intended for workout almost show the entire back of the body. I have one of these, but only use it for sleeping.

The good part about me getting sideless shirts already cut is that i have gotten different styles i dont think i would of thought of making myself

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, cargoshorts said:

Sometimes u can get sunburn fast.

Can u wear a sideless shirt to work?

Anybody ever say anything to u or think they treat u different good or bad cause u wore a sideless shirt?

I've worn it to work a few times, but I wear an open button-up shirt over it, so it's not too extreme. No, people haven't said anything to me about it yet.

7 minutes ago, cargoshorts said:

The good part about me getting sideless shirts already cut is that i have gotten different styles i dont think i would of thought of making myself

What styles have you got so far? I could use some inspiration for new shirts.

4 minutes ago, ApisAries said:

Basically their either wider or narrower then the way I would of made it. The wider ones are good for sun protection. I like the narrower ones cause more air

have to go now  back later tonite

6 hours ago, ApisAries said:

We all got our own ideas. I would better like a shirt thats shorter than the one in your pic and was cut open up to the bottom. When its hot that i want to go sideless i like always wear shorts to stay cooler

Okay, that looks nice.  I guess, with the sleeveless shirts I own, at least, when they're store-bought, they have the smooth, even sewn cut-off edges that you can't get when you cut them off yourself.  That's a pointer.  I really like both though.

• Like 1
On 6/26/2020 at 4:50 PM, ApisAries said:

I've worn it to work a few times, but I wear an open button-up shirt over it, so it's not too extreme. No, people haven't said anything to me about it yet.

Would u go into like Walmart or Home Depot with just the sideless shirt

Sometimes If your buying just a little somebody will say u go first in line to pay. It seems like that’s hapened to me more when I gone sideless

16 hours ago, cargoshorts said:

Would u go into like Walmart or Home Depot with just the sideless shirt

Sometimes If your buying just a little somebody will say u go first in line to pay. It seems like that’s hapened to me more when I gone sideless

Yes, I would and I've already been to supermarkets with just a sideless shirt. I haven't noticed any different reactions though.

3 hours ago, ApisAries said:

Yes, I would and I've already been to supermarkets with just a sideless shirt. I haven't noticed any different reactions though.

Ive gone sideless to places like that too  

Its rare that someone says to me u go first ever but a little more i think going sideless

Do u usually wear shorts when u go sideless cause i always do?

When u go sideless to the supermarket or some places do u try to stand up straighter or not bend down or whatever?

Some places i do but other places like working i totally dont care

9 hours ago, 59fifty said:

I wear sideless shirts yo my sag showin n my manly armpit hair showin lol fitted n chain

That's totally cool, my dude.  I love chains, though I haven't worn mine in a while.

9 hours ago, 59fifty said:

U got hairy armpits bro?

I do, though my chest is very smooth.  I like the look of hairy armpits, if they look tidy and such, to show manliness.  That's fine when I'm wearing jerseys or going sleeveless.