9 hours ago, 59fifty said:

U got hairy armpits bro?

I do, though my chest is very smooth.  I like the look of hairy armpits, if they look tidy and such, to show manliness.  That's fine when I'm wearing jerseys or going sleeveless.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Extreme sideless lol

And another haha

I love the sideless shirts, I only have a couple of them. I need more, they’re some of my favorite tanks.  Anyone know where I can get more? Other than eBay or amazon?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Admiralolsen said:

I love the look of sideless shirts but you have to have the right body for it.  

Yes, you're right. Although there're styles that work better with different body styles than others. The shirts that have especially wide arm holes and not much material at the front/back usually only look good on very muscular guys. In contrast, shirts with narrower arm holes or with arm holes that aren't cut too deep can be worn by almost anybody.

• Like 1
On 7/1/2020 at 12:11 AM, cargoshorts said:

Ive gone sideless to places like that too  

Its rare that someone says to me u go first ever but a little more i think going sideless

Do u usually wear shorts when u go sideless cause i always do?

When u go sideless to the supermarket or some places do u try to stand up straighter or not bend down or whatever?

Some places i do but other places like working i totally dont care

Sometimes I wear shorts, sometimes regular pants.

No, I don't care about how I move. I just wear sideless shirts like any other shirt.

34 minutes ago, ApisAries said:

No, I don't care about how I move. I just wear sideless shirts like any other shirt.

Cargo shorts look great with sideless shirts.  Don't know when we're going to see those again, though.

On 7/7/2020 at 1:11 PM, ApisAries said:

Like everything shows when ever u bend forward wearing sideless cause the front part of the shirt sags down with most sideless styles. It seems like u dont care. Just asking

Like most times i dont care for me but sometimes i kinda do so then i try to stand straighter

• Like 1

I wear sideless shirts for two reasons: to keep cool in hot weather, and because they look fukin sexy and show off my bod :) Love it when you can see inches of sag through the sides, which would otherwise be hidden. I have a couple of sideless shirts which are basically just a thin strip of material at the front, which are awesome for showing off my nipple rings :D  

• Like 2
On 7/9/2020 at 4:29 AM, cargoshorts said:

Like everything shows when ever u bend forward wearing sideless cause the front part of the shirt sags down with most sideless styles. It seems like u dont care. Just asking

Like most times i dont care for me but sometimes i kinda do so then i try to stand straighter

I have one that's long and baggy and shows a lot when I bend down, but I don't really care, because most people don't notice anyway. I have others that are not as big. They usually stay in place.

1 hour ago, ApisAries said:

I have one that's long and baggy and shows a lot when I bend down, but I don't really care, because most people don't notice anyway. I have others that are not as big. They usually stay in place.

Thats cool not to worry about what other people think cause your right they probably dont notice or care  I know people who wont wear shorts cause of the way they think they look

I dont care what my shirt shows if im like picking out lumber at home depot but it a little different bending to get groceries out on the belt

How far down are most of your shirts open. The ones that go like all the way i think i like most

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If I'm wearing a shirt at all it's usually a cutoff sideless. 

I'm not very bashful, so they're cut pretty narrow. 

I've worn even the narrowest of them to Walmart, Meijer, grocery stores, CVS Pharmacy, Hobby Lobby...pretty much everywhere. No one has complained either, except for a mall cop in Indianapolis. 

I don't much like to wear a shirt at all really. Hell I tend to be shirtless outside even in freezing temperatures with snow falling. 'Cause I'm a weirdo like that. 

1a03ee206c843495a2ffe402e4c5f7b0.jpg

221a3651e2730b6e322bb0577f3e8aaa.jpg

4238ad0fe3f42fd457defa3f6962fd1d.jpg

ba111c272e29e58671acd85dad7eff31.jpg

e32c97c4683e9ff282be145c7f41bdb3.jpg

IMG_20200828_115318551_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210103_112724222_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

IMG_20210103_113255819.jpg

IMG_20210103_114016220_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

IMG_20210103_114054423.jpg

IMG_20210103_114226521.jpg

3 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

That gray one just looks like someone gave you an atomic wedgie and ripped your underwear over your head lol.

To me its just silly, like why even wear a shirt at that point 

I agree. I would rather be completely shirtless all the time, but some places don't allow that so I wear the least shirt that I can get away with.

I wouldn't go to court or a wedding or any other formal event wearing one, but otherwise no issues.

55 minutes ago, SaggerMatt said:

I think it's when you cut off the sleeves or have it manufactured as such.  Those are close if they are not it.

I would rather cut it off myself. That way I get the measurements that I want, which is pretty non-standard even for a sideless shirt.

• Like 1