Click HERE to read about recent changes to the SaggerWorld Gallery. 

ford1001

Changing From Briefs To Boxer Briefs

Hey everyone,

I am really wanting to change from wearing briefs to boxer briefs but I still live at home and I'm not sure how I am to change the type of underwear I wear. I would go out and buy some but then I have to tell my parents why I have changed. The reason I have changed is because boxer briefs in my view are alot more comfortable and I know this because I "Borrowed' some of my friends boxer briefs. Any tips?

Hey Ford, I dunno how old you are but I guess after a certain age (I'd say it was around 13 for me) you don't need to give feedback on your undies to your parents anymore. They give you the money for your clothes and you manage it according to what you need and how fast you grow. And if they see you in your new undies and comment it, just say you've changed. No need to get into details !

Did your friend(s) notice your borrowing of their boxerbriefs ?

If you are very young just say to your mom that boxerbriefs are more comfortable then briefs and that you are more happy with those.

It's not strange to tell this to your mom. And then she will buy you some boxerbriefs or you can buy them by yourself.

If you are some older, just buy them :)

yeah i'm 16 haha, i'm not exactly one of the cool kids and that, and my fashion is quite narrow. I will probably just tell my mum that I am changing types of underwear

And no they didn't, I went to a party one time at hot guys house and we were all in his room and we were all downstairs with our bags uhpstairs and I went up stairs to the toilet and in his house he has his shower and toilet in the same room, (my house isn;t like that) and they had their used clothes basket in there and I saw a pair of his underwear in there, the pair he was wearing that day actually ( I noticed when I saw him sagging) so I took them and put them in my shirt and went and put them in my bag then walked down stairs. As an extra bonus, there was a cum stain on them!!!

Guest Fabik
Hey Ford, I dunno how old you are but I guess after a certain age (I'd say it was around 13 for me) you don't need to give feedback on your undies to your parents anymore.

Well I did this switch at 19, but basically yeah. Just don't tell your mom you're switching so you can sag your pants - instead say it's more comfortable or something like that, it will not sound weird at all. In fact for some reason it seems that it's some kind of standard little boys wears briefs while adults wears boxerbriefs or boxers I have no idea why.

I also felt weird the firs time I brought satins boxers home and I had to tell my mom "those are mine in case of ^^ you know I want to try something different" but in fact she understand it well (what she don't know is that I did this for the main purpose of sagging them).

its funny when I was in 8th grade I switched from briefs to boxers, then in 11th grade I switched from boxers to boxerbriefs/trunks. Now I wear literally everything including briefs.