flameboard

Flameboard's New Videos

Still have the cuffs, don't know if he would be up for doing another lol. Can't even meet up at the minute anyway obviously so not happening anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, TheOther1 said:

Still have the cuffs, don't know if he would be up for doing another lol. Can't even meet up at the minute anyway obviously so not happening anytime soon. 

Cuffs... Now i'm horny again 😊 please cuff him when you do & make sure you wrap tape around his mouth several times.

I do want the sag btw lol 

52 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Cuffs... Now i'm horny again 😊 please cuff him when you do & make sure you wrap tape around his mouth several times.

I do want the sag btw lol 

I think I'd be punched very hard if I did that ... :)

42 minutes ago, TheOther1 said:

Just do it! You don't need to hear him talk when tied up and sagging innit 😀

On 5/22/2020 at 11:54 AM, TheOther1 said:

A ball gag wouldn't go a miss lmao. This kinky devil feels better now. Have you thought about hog-tying him? Tie his arms behind his back so he can't remove the gag. GOD, I'm kinky!

Anyone here wants to tightly gag me with several layers of duct tape? Be my guest. Keep me tied up & gagged & jeans falling below ass. I have white CKs on. No more words coming out of this filthy mouth 😊

Time for someone else to take control 😁

4 hours ago, Lee249 said:

A ball gag wouldn't go a miss lmao. This kinky devil feels better now. Have you thought about hog-tying him? Tie his arms behind his back so he can't remove the gag. GOD, I'm kinky!

Anyone here wants to tightly gag me with several layers of duct tape? Be my guest. Keep me tied up & gagged & jeans falling below ass. I have white CKs on. No more words coming out of this filthy mouth 😊

Time for someone else to take control 😁

As I said, I'd be punched very hard and wouldn't be spoken to again. So no lol. Neither of us have that interest. 

1 hour ago, TheOther1 said:

As I said, I'd be punched very hard and wouldn't be spoken to again. So no lol. Neither of us have that interest. 

Well he can't punch you if he's tied up 😄

3 hours ago, TheOther1 said:

It's just banter Oli 😁

Tbf it is quite nice when flameboards hands are busy and his jeans are a bit too loose. Always fun to see jeans falling down unexpectedly. Not really fussed about handcuffs specifically, but the end result of stopping you from pulling them up is always good. Now give me a hand with these shopping bags....