danmart

Imminent Threat To Sagging

I saw a man in Exeter this morning wearing this - http://www.youngones.org.uk/The_Exeter_YoungOne/p1033892_4760112.aspx - the Exeter Onesie. I have sat back idly whilst the onesie has slowly grown in moderate popularity. First, it was one or two slightly odd sorts wearing them in the privacy of their own home and a small online thing. Then they started to appear in Republic. Then Ryan Thomas started wearing them - http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/gallery/funnies/34749/2/5/new-pictures-of-one-direction-kick-off-trend-for-the-all-in-one-onesie-one-piece-jump-in-jumpsuit/1 . Now men are on the streets in Devon openly parading around in them. This is a serious threat to the art of sagging and we need to rise up and stop it before it gets out of hand. I simply will not bother to go into town if there is no possibility, or rather temptation, of seeing a sagger or two - and that is not good for the shops in these hard times. Please pull together, friends, and nip this nonsense in the bud. Yours with tongue firmly in cheek. Dan.

LOL my BF has 2 of these! Think they look bloody stupid if you ask me lol!

I really do not think that they are going to become a hit like sagging :D

Really dont think we need to worry!

I think too that this is no threat to sagging in any way.

But for some reason I still think it looks cool, even if I can't deny the Telletubbies' thing... I saw a guy in it the other day and it really suited him. He looked very self conscious and nearly embarassed about sporting that in the open, downtown on a busy morning, though.

Guest UBCsagger

pretty sure thats not taking over... Never seen one in canada or the US before and combined we have like 3x the people in the UK....

pretty sure thats not taking over... Never seen one in canada or the US before and combined we have like 3x the people in the UK....

its called a snuggie ...lots of info mercials here that dont look right on street

Edited by jace