Chill012

I Have A Wedgie Fetish

16 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

Nah i gave my hot sagger friend one a few weeks ago tho lol.

Bet he loved every second :thumbup1: More reason to turn the tables on you. Ready.... :lol: 

So, I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering where people are taking their wedgie fetish nowadays?
There used to be tons of good places on the internet, but they seem to be disappearing one by one.
I always loved WedgieHaven, as well as the wedgiesforeveryone tumblr, but both have disappeared recently.

There's still a few other good tumblrs, wedgiesarefun being one of the main ones for me, but I do wonder if there are any other places I don't know about.

17 hours ago, WedgieBoxers said:

So, I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering where people are taking their wedgie fetish nowadays?
There used to be tons of good places on the internet, but they seem to be disappearing one by one.
I always loved WedgieHaven, as well as the wedgiesforeveryone tumblr, but both have disappeared recently.

There's still a few other good tumblrs, wedgiesarefun being one of the main ones for me, but I do wonder if there are any other places I don't know about.

Wedgiesarefun is a Tumblr i browse periodically mostly for the underwear though. Wedgies can be exciting given the moment, but it's not something i'm a particular dire-hard fan of. If the wedgied dude is fit, then i'd make an exception haha 

I tricked this dork kid into giving me long hard wedgies and we do a wedgie war where we fight to give each other fat Wedgies

2 minutes ago, Jess said:

I tricked this dork kid into giving me long hard wedgies and we do a wedgie war where we fight to give each other fat Wedgies

Cool . . and good for you!  Hope that "dork kid" enjoys them as much as you do . . and sounds like he does.

(Is he a sagger, also?)

3 minutes ago, lo2go said:

Cool . . and good for you!  Hope that "dork kid" enjoys them as much as you do . . and sounds like he does.

(Is he a sagger, also?)

Don’t think so but live giving him wedgies and what I do is pretend to go for the front and bend down then he leans over me and grabs my undies a pulls them up it’s great and last for soooo long 

Sounds like awesome times. 

Is he about your size, so the wrestling part goes well?  

6 hours ago, lo2go said:

Sounds like awesome times. 

Is he about your size, so the wrestling part goes well?  

Bit stronger than me so he always wedgies me. I could easily get him but I prefer receiving 

7 hours ago, Jess said:

Bit stronger than me so he always wedgies me. I could easily get him but I prefer receiving 

Sounds like a great match-up.   Hang on to (pun?) that guy.

19 hours ago, Jess said:

Don’t think so but live giving him wedgies and what I do is pretend to go for the front and bend down then he leans over me and grabs my undies a pulls them up it’s great and last for soooo long 

Nah I think he might at least a little, I've tried to get people to give me them like that when I was younger and thry never would no matter how many wedgies I gave them lol

22 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

I'm like 60/40 give, I like getting but there's just something about giving them to hot saggers that really gets me going 

For sure, man!  Me, too . . .   😜

23 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

I thought you usually get more cred giving wedgies?  Seems like more people are into receiving them here.

I'm 50/50. I wouldn't dish it out to  someone unless they deserved it for pissing me off 😂😂😂

23 hours ago, Pokemon said:

I'm like 60/40 give, I like getting but there's just something about giving them to hot saggers that really gets me going 

Yeah, I see that more.

7 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

I'm 50/50. I wouldn't dish it out to  someone unless they deserved it for pissing me off 😂😂😂

Like by giving you one first😉

23 hours ago, Pokemon said:

Like by giving you one first😉

I don't think that would be appropriate, but you can try 😊

3 hours ago, Lee249 said:

I don't think that would be appropriate, but you can try 😊

Pshh that's the good thing about sagging, it makes it super easy

1 hour ago, Pokemon said:

Pshh that's the good thing about sagging, it makes it super easy

Yup, and the lower the sag, the easier.