Chill012

I Have A Wedgie Fetish

Recently I've been getting back into giving them to myself, combines the thrill of getting with giving, gotta be careful tho, I swear nearly every pair from my old albums has been ripped and thrown out lol. 

Just now, Lee249 said:

Why am i not surprised lol 

Lol sometimes you're just craving a wedgie but nobody is around so you gotta improvise. I'm likely describing something nobody but me has thought. 

33 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

Lol sometimes you're just craving a wedgie but nobody is around so you gotta improvise. I'm likely describing something nobody but me has thought. 

Hardly think about them. Experienced it first hand once or twice. In return, tied up a friend to the chair. Gave me the greatest satisfaction 💪😁

4 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Hardly think about them. Experienced it first hand once or twice. In return, tied up a friend to the chair. Gave me the greatest satisfaction 💪😁

Hot, tbh that was 90% of the reason I started sagging lol my dumb ass thought it would lead to someone giving me one but besides my brother it never did.

4 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

Hot, tbh that was 90% of the reason I started sagging lol my dumb ass thought it would lead to someone giving me one but besides my brother it never did.

Next question is.... How much experience have you had with wedges? Have you dish them? Have people dished it to you?

1 minute ago, Lee249 said:

Next question is.... How much experience have you had with wedges? Have you dish them? Have people dished it to you?

me and my brother gave them to each other a lot as kids/teens, not so much anymore. I've given a lot, to friends mostly and cousins, to like 4 people in high school, 3 in college, never got one back besides my brother and cousin as a kid. I wish I got more lol but giving is also fun 

All the ones I gave in highschool/ college were to saggers which was hot, I gave one to a shirtless guy in the dorm bathroom since it was April fools day he didn't care lol then there was one who always sagged low with bright green Christmas boxers, my dumb ass gave him a wedgie in Walmart of all places like the second day of meeting him, I was very lucky he laughed it off lol I got him again like a month later when he was high and he had the same boxers on 

I've had really good luck with the reactions since I gave them to people in high school that weren't really that close to me, one was to this random guy in improv class when he was getting a piggy back during a fire-drill, Another was in history class when my friend next to me was asleep with his purple boxers showing from his double sag, that was hot.