Okay, Gay Guys, Anal. What's It Really Like?

Does it hurt, how much lube do you need, how often do you pull is it that you pull out and there's poo on your wang, etc...

What should I know about it? What's good about it? What was your first time like?

What should we do to make it better for others?

Anything else?

Edited by AdamTheSagger

Oh boy...

Im assuming you want from a bottoms perspective...

Yes it can hurt... but most of the time it feels like kind of a pressure. You wont be able to just stick it in. You will need lube, i reccomend a silicone lube, personally i think it works better. Dont use water based lube as your anus actually absorbs water. No there really shouldnt be poo on your ****, but there can be. Use a condom! Not only should you be trying to be safe it actually hurts less if the guy is wearing a condom (in my opinion anyway).

Just know the first time you bottom, it may hurt. Take it slow and easy at first. Use as much lube as makes you comfortable. If you have a toy or something it may be easier to try that first.

The first time i bottomed it hurt like hell. I honestly hated to bottom at first. Now i enjoy it.

If you have any more questions or want a message in more details shoot me a message man.

• Like 1

Like Zeltar said, I think going safe is no option and everyone should deffo use condoms. But I don't think it hurts less with one, I think on the contrary that nothing feels as amazing as bareback (for both involved, actually) ! That said, safe sex is the only option nowadays...

On the "it hurts" side, remember that pain is in your brain. Which means that if you're confident in your partner, if you're relaxed enough and if you really wanna take it and don't do that only to please your partner, it's not gonna hurt. All these conditions are not easy to meet on a first time, and it sure does feels strange at the beginning, but it's not obligatory painful !

Have fun !

• Like 1

I've fingered myself before, a few times, and have sometimes gotten 3 fingers in (it felt great, btw). After doing that for a while, will it still hurt the first time?

It sure helps getting used to the sensations ! Zeltar mentioned toys, that could deffo be a great way to experiment and play too. But basically if you want it and are open to what's coming up your way, it shouldn't be a big deal. Stay relaxed, that's rule number one (for me at least).

Guest Fabik

One of the reason I wouldn't want to be gay.

Being a "top" should be awesome but being a "bottom" should be painful. Although I'm none to talk about that.

• 2 weeks later...

First time doing bottom could be painful, but that is mostly because you area little bit nervous and not fully relaxed, that was the case for me. And perhaps as your but isn't used to take in things... But after a while, oh boy, there isn't word to describe the feeling really, it's fantastic!

The second and third time could be the same, but if you liked it the first time there is probably no problems at all :))

And yes, it is deffo better with lube, feels better, glides better haha :)

When it comes to condoms, use it! I think it feels better bareback (for both, yes), but as long as you're not in a stable relationship and know that both are clean, go safe!

At first I prefered being top, but nowadays I prefer being bottom :))

My first time was difficult I knew I needed to relax but i was nervous, (It hurt less than what i thought) the second time i knew what to expect what angles to go it at and what to bend what to straighten out, if i have any advice to add: learn your body first.

• 1 month later...

Wow, the first time me and Mattie took the plunge was really, really scary. I think for me the idea of having something go up there was so sexually stimulating, but at the same time i was like 'no way is it gonna fit!'.

I trawled the net for info, trying to work out how the hell i was supposed to take it, Mattie and I literally did research together before we plucked up the courage to try it. We decided he was going for top and I was going for bottom.

The main thing i learnt was to get to know your butt, how it works, what's inside and the different shapes, curves and muscles involved. Once I'd learnt that, it kind of made sense a bit, and we both knew what was happening.

We've never looked back and I love the feeling of Mattie going at it inside me :)

A website which was awesome (if a little awkward) is:

http://www.gmfa.org.uk/sex/bettersex/index

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have never had anal either, top or bottom. Wondered a lot of the same things. I have only put in one finger while in the shower messing around. Had a guy put a finger in me once and I was so tensed up when he started to do it. I don't have much experience with guys so I tensed up when I felt him going there.

Glad you asked this question. I need to play with a small toy first too, and lube.

Yes, condom is the only way I would consider topping or bottoming!

• 3 weeks later...

Please for the love of god, look into cleaning out aka douching. Speaking as a (an old now :P) 100% btm guy, cleaning helps and not just for hygene but also the pain.

Not trying to get too graphic, but also consider what you ate the day before, if ya catch my drift.

Agree with the advice to know your body first.

• 1 month later...

I'm str8 but I've always wanted a c**k up my ass. My freinds and I talked about gay sex and I want to know how to take a c**k. Any help?

Yeah: give it a try! :wink:

Does it hurt, how much lube do you need, how often?

It can hurt if you're tense, uncomfortable, or unsure--everybody's right: just relax and have fun, after you relax and loosen up you can riiide that d*ck like a champion, and THAT'S the fun part :wink:

The more lube the better! xD

What should I know about it? What's good about it? What was your first time like? 

It can get a little messy if you or the bottom doesn't prep, it's not bad, just a lil coco puff maybe lol. Keep a napkin handy.

What's good about it?? What's good about sex?? Ahah everything! XD 

My first time was my first time having sex actually, he tried to put it in on a camping trip, it was magically to say the least this dude was f*ckin enchanting o.o lol

But I was nervous and I wouldn't let him in lol, so he hopped aboard and I pounded him real nice.

Was a nice way to lose it ;P

The next real time I bottomed was for my ex boyfriend, he only topped so I had little choice, omg but he felt so damn goood. 

There was never a doubt in my mind that it wouldn't feel good so whenever we got busy I was ready to pounce on his d*ck.

What should we do to make it better for others?

Listen, communication, and don't stop :wink:

Anything else?

Always end with them/you begging for more x)

• 6 years later...

It doesn't have to hurt if the person inserting knows what he's doing and if he really likes you he won't hurt you me personally after getting my first 9.5 deep penetration I was addicted then the warm wet feeling when he gives you his babies hey thats the best thing about blowing in your bros ass he's not gonna get pregnant🤗🤰rem no babies lol