Jump to content

What Colour Are Your Eyes?


Eye colours  

135 members have voted

  1. 1. What colour are your eyes?

    • Blue
      49
    • Green
      18
    • Hazel
      17
    • Brown
      42
    • Amber
      1
    • Grey
      4
    • Black
      4
    • Red (albino)
      0
    • Violet (usually albino)
      0


Recommended Posts

  • 6 months later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...this just jogged something else loose for me.  Anyone else notice that hardly anybody here is black?  That seems pretty strange, what with sagging having its roots in hip hop culture. If for s

Hellooo blue eyes 😀    Hmm... Not sure what you're implying but there are black saggers on SW I've seen lots of amazing content as there is on social media platforms. I also see lots

Light blue to light grey depending on what I am wearing for a shirt. If its a grey shirt, bluer eyes, if its a blue shirt, grey eyes

  • 8 years later...
16 hours ago, jonquestor said:

Brown

interesting that blue eye people tend to sag so much more than brown eyed people. Statistically 79% of people have brown eyes. On here more people have blue eyes. 

Sounds kind of hot, for some reason.  Keep up with that!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, jonquestor said:

Brown

interesting that blue eye people tend to sag so much more than brown eyed people. Statistically 79% of people have brown eyes. On here more people have blue eyes. 

I had a similar thought the first time I read that around 45% of the world's adults abstain from alcohol.  That sounded really high to me until I remembered that the US + EU comprises less than half the world.  😅  23.7% of the world is Muslim and prohibited from drinking alcohol, so that on its own makes the 45% total sound pretty plausible.

Apparently 70-79% of the world has brown eyes, which makes sense when you consider how much of the world's population comes from regions where nearly everyone has brown eyes.  Most of Asia and Africa, for starters.

In the US it's more like just 48% brown eyes, and in England it's down to 22% brown eyes.

I'd hazard a guess that if you take everyone's country of origin into account, you'll get a distribution that doesn't show any particular eye color more likely to sag than the others.  The high rate of blue-eyed saggers in the survey results likely just means that sagging is mostly concentrated in specific areas of the globe, along cultural lines.  At least the ones here on this site, which seems to be mostly the US and England.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

...this just jogged something else loose for me.  Anyone else notice that hardly anybody here is black?  That seems pretty strange, what with sagging having its roots in hip hop culture.

If for some reason black people are statistically underrepresented here on Saggerworld, that would certainly crank up the number of saggers here with blue eyes in particular.

Offhand I'd say nearly everyone I've seen who has pics uploaded is white.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2022 at 1:56 PM, Astg94 said:

Blue eyes here!

Hellooo blue eyes 😀 

 

On 10/7/2022 at 10:14 PM, StarsOnBlack said:

...this just jogged something else loose for me.  Anyone else notice that hardly anybody here is black?  That seems pretty strange, what with sagging having its roots in hip hop culture.

If for some reason black people are statistically underrepresented here on Saggerworld, that would certainly crank up the number of saggers here with blue eyes in particular.

Offhand I'd say nearly everyone I've seen who has pics uploaded is white.

Hmm... Not sure what you're implying but there are black saggers on SW I've seen lots of amazing content as there is on social media platforms.

I also see lots of hot black saggers on my Tumblr dashboard whenever I get around to checking it. 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Hellooo blue eyes 😀 

 

Hmm... Not sure what you're implying but there are black saggers on SW I've seen lots of amazing content as there is on social media platforms.

I also see lots of hot black saggers on my Tumblr dashboard whenever I get around to checking it. 

 

 

I'm not implying anything unsavory.  I'm just saying I can't remember ever having seen even one black sagger here (even though I'm sure there must be some, and I'm sure they're as amazing as anybody else).  If we're trying to figure out why so many people who answered this survey have blue eyes, the conspicuous rarity of black people here is probably a contributor.  If you were to do a demographic survey and find out that ~95% of active posters are white, then you have your answer, that's why so few people here have brown eyes even though ~79% of people worldwide have brown eyes.  Basically we seem not to have very many active members from a certain race that has almost 100% brown eyes, so it stands to reason that there'd be fewer active users here with brown eyes compared to the average.

I've seen plenty of black saggers on tumblr, but I mean here specifically, the population of people who answered this survey.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StarsOnBlack said:

I'm not implying anything unsavory.  I'm just saying I can't remember ever having seen even one black sagger here (even though I'm sure there must be some, and I'm sure they're as amazing as anybody else).  If we're trying to figure out why so many people who answered this survey have blue eyes, the conspicuous rarity of black people here is probably a contributor.  If you were to do a demographic survey and find out that ~95% of active posters are white, then you have your answer, that's why so few people here have brown eyes even though ~79% of people worldwide have brown eyes.  Basically we seem not to have very many active members from a certain race that has almost 100% brown eyes, so it stands to reason that there'd be fewer active users here with brown eyes compared to the average.

I've seen plenty of black saggers on tumblr, but I mean here specifically, the population of people who answered this survey.

Right ok. I understand where you're coming from now thanks. Guess statistically regarding the feedback generated, that does make an interesting point. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Right ok. I understand where you're coming from now thanks. Guess statistically regarding the feedback generated, that does make an interesting point. 

That's also why I brought up Asia and Africa.  Together they contain about 75% of the world's population, nearly everyone there has brown eyes (minus northern/western Asia), and I wouldn't really expect sagging to be popular in either one, hence saggers having a higher rate of blue/green eyes compared to the world average.

But if it looked like I was implying something negative about any particular race, then thank you for saying something instead of just letting it lie.  👍

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, StarsOnBlack said:

That's also why I brought up Asia and Africa.  Together they contain about 75% of the world's population, nearly everyone there has brown eyes (minus northern/western Asia), and I wouldn't really expect sagging to be popular in either one, hence saggers having a higher rate of blue/green eyes compared to the world average.

But if it looked like I was implying something negative about any particular race, then thank you for saying something instead of just letting it lie.  👍

All good man 👍 I just wanted to clarify what you meant thanks for doing so. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.