squirtle2

Saggerworld.tv

I go on this site (I Haven't been here for a long time since i forgot my password) And the first thing i see is Saggerworld.Tv Banner Now people TELL WTH is that When is it coming and should i be Excited?

Hey ! So yes, you can be excited I think, and then it'll take roughly one month to be online. The exact release will be announced on here, don't be afraid to miss it, you won't.

Guest UBCsagger

You guys should give people a little less notice. Frankly, I'm sort of ticked that I have to wait for a month! I'd rather just have a banner, say, a week in advance or something.

Guest blade

You guys should give people a little less notice. Frankly, I'm sort of ticked that I have to wait for a month! I'd rather just have a banner, say, a week in advance or something.

Actually, I didn't know it was coming back till I saw the banner. And when I saw the banner I was clueless when it was actually coming.. So I agree with you on this one.

Well we chose to display it at the start of the month because in my eyes it's saying that it's coming soon. When we have a exact date of going live there is another banner that will be displayed then.

We are showing this banner simply to show that were not just sitting on our arses doing nothing with the site and that we are continuing to develop the site and it's extras. It is there to create abit of excitement for the release and something to look forward too.

We could be like other sites that haven't changed or created new parts in years or even not advise there members of new things coming or developments to the site. I have always kept you members in the light with errors or changes that we have made and most the time I have to say sorry for errors which you all know I hate doing as take it personally when the site doesn't perform.

Clearly the thinking behind creating abit of excitement and something to look forward too is not what is getting across.

I'm soo chuffed sw tv is returning. Das ist sehr gut!! :D

OMG to the green undies bulge sag pic in the banner. Is he a member of ours? ;)

Guest Bballfet

Are we getting the vids back from the old Saggerworld.tv?? I'd love to see them again.

I completely agree :)

R we goin to be able to view the videos on iphone n ipods?

Guest Cleptomanicx

i know it also from the past...

we will see how the new version will be, but i'm not so excited. i like the way the site is now.

Are we getting the vids back from the old Saggerworld.tv?? I'd love to see them again.

The way it is look im afraid not, Simply because we dont believe we have a copy of the user uploads from the very old site. Sorry about that.

R we goin to be able to view the videos on iphone n ipods?

Yes! The software we are using does have this facility for Iphones and all Smart Phones.

Guest CWolf

Guys,

I am just going to remind those that are either not excited, or "ticked" that we do this in our spare time, make NO money off of it and give everyone on this site a place to come and chat, and share their ****. I am not sure what it is about free services that seem to attract people that want to voice negative opinions but I can tell you when I see stuff like this it pisses me off because I am digging in to my own pocket to make this happen as has flameboard with all of the contests.

In future if you have nothing nice to say please don't say anything or voice your concerns to us privately. We are not going to be jerks and remove these types of posts because I do believe that your entitled to your opinion but that does mean that I expect everyone to be considerate of others regardless of the topic.

Guest Cleptomanicx

I didn't mean something bad, when I said ,that i'm not excited.

I just said, I don't need this extension. the site is perfect for me, how it is now and you do a really nice job.

if this extension will come it is ok.

you just have no need to hurry, because I know that you do all this nice administration and moderating in your spare time.

Edited by Cleptomanicx

I didn't mean something bad, when I said ,that i'm not excited.

I just said, I don't need this extension. the site is perfect for me, how it is now and you do a really nice job.

if this extension will come it is ok.

you just have no need to hurry, because I know that you do all this nice administration and moderating in your spare time.

I dont think it was aimed at what you said tbh mate!

Overall i just hope we create a 'product' that you will all be happy with!

Dunno, i think it can be both really. A product means selling and service is something which is experienced. I guess we're all destined to be serviced :lol:

Guest UBCsagger

Wow, okay.. so people apparently didn't get the point of my earlier comment.

You know when you see a new add for a video game, or a new iPhone or something, but they announce it 5 months in advance, you're ticked/annoyed that you have to wait so darn long for it. That was my point... I thought with the language used in the comment, as well as the punctuation it would be clear. If the banner had been up a week before opening SW.tv then we wouldn't have to wait so long because we wouldn't know of the plan. It'd be like a surprise.

Guest CWolf

Hey guys sorry we have had some technical issues along the way which I believe we have now sorted out with the vendor. We need to update the branding and some more info in place. We hope to have this completed this week.