• Naked

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

During summer I sleep with silky boxers and basketball shorts and on winter I sleep with cotton boxers and pj's. I sag the shorts/pj's below ass and always wake up with a raging hard on, so usually I

I get hard when I go shopping for new underwear especially for Boxer Shorts and Basketball shorts

The same here. I sleep in satin or silk fisherman's pants. However I do also love sleeping in bball shorts. Just getting erect and letting my c**k glide against the material is good enough to give me

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Always naked. But once when I stayed over night in a straight friend's flat I slept in his flatmat's bed (who was away for the weekend) I thought I should sleep in my boxers. Couldn't get to sleep though as it felt so unnatural. So I took them off and fell asleep. Some time during the night the smell of boy was too much. Major wet dream followed, complete with major stains on the flatmate's sheets! I never told anyone... I don't know what the flatmate thought when he got back...

hmmmmm Who's been sleeping in my bed?  Goldiboy, have you been bad?  Hey, Goldiboy!  Who you been doin in my bed?

For one of my sleepovers, me and one of my best friends walked into the room where 20 of our favorite buddies were having a pillow fight.  We came from different directions into the room.  We were both naked.  Memories.

I've slept naked since I was twelve. It made for some fun sleepovers. ;-)

I shared with two brothers, for a while.  I slept naked a lot, for most of the time we shared.

have to sleep in boxers coz i share my room with me younger bro but if hes at a sleep over or somethin like that then its naked all the way! :biggrin: