• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

get me turnt up

my boy mc pissin in baggykevins boxerz....  oops

Hot Pic  

Posted Images

Hey Guys, just wondered if you like to watch guys having a piss, or if you like pissing over yourself, or would like another guy to piss over you, or would you like to piss over another guy. I would just like to know what you have experienced, or what you would like to try.

Yes this is definately a turn on, and I just love to do all of the above :P

My BF and I do it all the time, we love it.

I just heard that two the guys in my school were getting held down by the wrestlers and the wrestlers would piss all over them. Honestly, I hate the guys that were getting forcefully pissed on. But what if they enjoyed it? O.o

Wow i wish i could be him, i love piss !

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome pics wetwetwetnl .. PISSPLAY ROCKS!

I've pissed in my bbfs n had a bro piss on my ass on a hot day n it looked like I was all sweaty but it was my bros piss. I really like piss play n have pissed on my bro n def he's like totally drenched me. I drank mine n his piss too. He's an athlete n his piss had a really like .. Testosterone fueled Football jock taste

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Man oh man these pics and videos are so hot. I had a friend that I did all sorts of piss play with. It was mostly him pissing on me or him feeding me delicious hot piss while I sucked his beautiful big c**k. There were many times where I'd piss myself in front of him while fully dressed to let him know that I want some fun.

Sadly I got a boyfriend and moved away last year which caused our friendship to deterioate to nothing. He doesn't talk to me anymore and it sucks. I really miss the fun we had together.

• 1 year later...