JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Jump to content
wetwetwetnl

Hot Saggers Doing Stupid Stuff

Guest Cleptomanicx

they get sweating during skating and then put their sweaty socks and boxers into water and the one guy had to drink it.

That's a panda on his head Flamey. Its a fluffy hat - you can get lots of different animal designs in those things. It's a thing that furries like to wear. Cute hey?

HAHA yeah but seriously haha! Ummm, I am not sure if I personally would be seen wearing it, especially with such long cords!

they get sweating during skating and then put their sweaty socks and boxers into water and the one guy had to drink it.

Oh its just water, wondered as was spitting it up so much lol!

Maybe its just me but i think the fluffy panda hats looks good! The long cords are to wrap around under your chin so it doesnt fly off when your jumping around or doing parkour or whatever lol! Imagine a hot guy in just a fluffy panda hat and no shirt, sagging low! mmmm mmm, you know it would be shmexy!

Back to the topic!

Please post more hot saggers doing Jack ass thing or so !!

Here's a cute dutch sagger. Trying to reach the other side for 10 euro if he can make it.

Will he make it??!!?

Oh he was rubbish I could of done better than him :P BUT seeing him wet and sagging I wont complain haha!

Thanks for volunteering. I've got a bridge in central town in mind, outside the river, by the shopping centre.

Haha, it's good he fell in the water :)

He should have sagged more, that would have saved him !

Waiting for the video of Flameboard doing it !