wetwetwetnl

Hot Saggers Doing Stupid Stuff

On 29/12/2015 at 2:39 AM, wetwetwetnl said:

1:05-1:11; 1:42-1:50; 3:45-4:05;

3:33-3:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJPJ1UgKmIg

On 15/01/2016 at 8:44 AM, DeusBex said:

8 hours ago, DeusBex said:

My god the blonde kid is hot :damn::drool:, he shouldn't pull up his pants all the time and just let them sag. I really wanna pants the little bastard and give him a good groping, maybe strip him to his cute little boxer briefs burn all his clothes and have my way with the little cutie, haha ;) I'm kidding (mostly.) Oh, also, I'm only like two years older than he is too, so it would be a bit less creepy than it sounds.

Check this one out. Obviously, this guy doesn't normally sag. But hell, he'd be an awesome sagger for sure! We should leave some lines in the comment section to encourage him :P

On 26/10/2016 at 8:50 AM, Anonan said:

Check this one out. Obviously, this guy doesn't normally sag. But hell, he'd be an awesome sagger for sure! We should leave some lines in the comment section to encourage him :P

HAHA yeah I watched this video and thought how awesome he would be lol!
He seems to have the skill there already and the style too haha! Like his entire outfit tbh!

PLUS it helps that he is not too bad looking lol