• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The tall guy is a pro:  

Nice sagging at 03:03, 11:26 and 12:00

this guy "skates" down the stairs. But, unlike most times, watch the dress up part, this is the best.   After 0:30 you see he's leveling his jeans on the right low position for his daily sag  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

The guy in the white hat is Colin "Scummy" Morrison, a freestyle motocross rider. He was a low sagger back in 2006 when this video was shot. Though he doesn't wear those big tall tees anymore and doesn't show his underwear as much, you can still see him sag on his instagram @colin_scummy_morrison, where he posts current stuff. He also does reposts from past days:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwGQkTxBy6V/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, I don't get why either.  He is a cool sagger.  I get that it's kind of sad we have such a long thread of saggers being stupid, because they aren't inherently by nature.  Could be a better representation overall.  Peace, though!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Anonan said:

Sagger putting salt and ice into his belly button. Don't ask me why. And don't ask me how the hell I've stumbled across this video. Lol.

Sounds like he's from UK? Anyone know ?

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Asdan said:

He use to have a YouTube channel but I can’t find it anymore, he had loads of vids with him sagging.

Damn, maybe he no longer has a youtube account? U know of his name or anything?

On 3/10/2021 at 12:40 AM, Asdan said:

Can’t remember his name, I think he just got older and deleted them.

Damn, I'd love to know if he still saggs... You know what type of content he posted? Or what some of his vids were called?

1 hour ago, Rosachange321 said:

Damn, I'd love to know if he still saggs... You know what type of content he posted? Or what some of his vids were called?

They were classic YouTube challenge videos. All of them have been deleted I think, I can’t remember any names. Shame because he would sag in most vids and low 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...