Lowsagger1234

How Often Do You Change Your Underwear

At least once a day. More often than not it's twice for me and sometimes more. It depends on what I'm doing, wearing, going, etc.

Usually every other day, sometimes three, but in the holidays it can be up to 5 when i'm very lazy

When you other guys wear them for more than one day do you wear them day and night like I do?

Usually every other day, sometimes three, but in the holidays it can be up to 5 when i'm very lazy

When you other guys wear them for more than one day do you wear them day and night like I do?

like u, i sleep with boxer and i jump in my jeans in the morning....i don't take a shower daily

i change my underwear 2 times a day once after getting up in the morning on weekdays and after having a shower after i get home from work on the weekdays i change into new underwear after shower  on weekends i have a shower after getting up so change then and then sometime in the afternoon i have enough pairs of boxers and boxerbriefs that i can get away with changing into a new pair about 4 times a day and not wear the same pair twice in one year

Guest zodd95

I change my underwear almost every day, but sometimes (especially on my days off work) I'll go 2 or 3 days in the same pair. They can get pretty musky sometimes!

I usually change once or twice a week, but I don't wash them right away but I often re-wear underwear that hasn't been washed since I used it in some other week. I have quite the fetish for wearing dirty underwear and socks!